eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi. Another new store.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NortheastPennants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Hi. Another new store. Reply with quote

Hello there. I just opened a store on Ecrater called Northeast Pennants.

I will be selling blank felt pennant flags as soon as the ecrater team finishes reviewing my uploads from other sites.

In the meantime, I do have one blank banner product up.

Although my shop is quite empty, I would still like to invite you to take a peek.

This seems like a fun forum.

http://northeastpennants.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
NortheastPennants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!!
NortheastPennants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!!
viewfinders

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Remind us when you get your inventory loaded.
NortheastPennants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://northeastpennants.ecrater.com

Hello. Inventory is loaded in my new store. Take a look!!!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning! I just looked at one of your listings that said in the description that shipping is $5, but when I clicked on the shipping button and inputted my zip code, the shipping was $7.50. If I was a buyer, I wouldn't write to you about the discrepancy, unless you were the absolutely only seller of these items.

Quote:
I SHIP STANDARD 5.00 FOR SHIPPING FOR ONE PACK. IF YOU WANT TWO PACKS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR DISCOUNT SHIPPING RATE. FREE SHIPPING FOR MORE THAN 3 THREE PACKAGES. I WILL SUBMIT INVOICE. If you would like to order more packs, please message me and I will submit an invoice. Please be aware that some orders may have to be produced. Please allow 5-7 days for processing. Refunds are honored if damaged, wrong size or color. Buyer pays return shipping. If you need help with your order, please message me. Thanks for looking!!!!

Most of this belongs on your term page as it is nothing specific to the pennenat that is in the listing. It is called boilerplate and Google doesn't like it. I also don't understand why the buyer would have to pay return shipping if the item shows up damaged, and wrong size/color.

Please understand I only write this to help. Sometimes when writing we write things that look fine and ordinary to us but other find the mistakes. Wishing you successful sales.
NortheastPennants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Thank you Moon for alerting me to the problem.
My listings was uploaded from another site along with the description.
Apparently, my Ecrater shipping profile is different from what is in the description that was uploaded from another site. I will change my ecrater profile to match the listing profile.

I'll also correct the return policy as well.

Thanks so much for the alert.
NortheastPennants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Good morning! I just looked at one of your listings that said in the description that shipping is $5, but when I clicked on the shipping button and inputted my zip code, the shipping was $7.50. If I was a buyer, I wouldn't write to you about the discrepancy, unless you were the absolutely only seller of these items.

Quote:
I SHIP STANDARD 5.00 FOR SHIPPING FOR ONE PACK. IF YOU WANT TWO PACKS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR DISCOUNT SHIPPING RATE. FREE SHIPPING FOR MORE THAN 3 THREE PACKAGES. I WILL SUBMIT INVOICE. If you would like to order more packs, please message me and I will submit an invoice. Please be aware that some orders may have to be produced. Please allow 5-7 days for processing. Refunds are honored if damaged, wrong size or color. Buyer pays return shipping. If you need help with your order, please message me. Thanks for looking!!!!

Most of this belongs on your term page as it is nothing specific to the pennenat that is in the listing. It is called boilerplate and Google doesn't like it. I also don't understand why the buyer would have to pay return shipping if the item shows up damaged, and wrong size/color.

Please understand I only write this to help. Sometimes when writing we write things that look fine and ordinary to us but other find the mistakes. Wishing you successful sales.

Hello. Thank you Moon for alerting me to the problem.
My listings was uploaded from another site along with the description.
Apparently, my Ecrater shipping profile is different from what is in the description that was uploaded from another site. I will change my ecrater profile to match the listing profile.

I'll also correct the return policy as well.

Thanks so much for the alert.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are very welcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: