eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ADSENCE HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goodiez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: ADSENCE HELP Reply with quote

Hello,

I need some information about AdSense. Is it free, I wonder?

I would like to know if there are any detailed tutorials about it? It seems very confusing to me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Goodiez
http://goodiez.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdSense is free. You must sign up for it at google. Except for some of us old-timers, you can't make anything from AdSense here on eCRATER that I am aware of. However, if you have your own blog or website, you can use it there. And you can earn money by using it. The amount you earn depends highly on how popular your blog is visited and the number of clicks that people make.

AdWords however, is a program where you pay Google to promote your products. I have never had much success with it when I was given a few free trials.

Both items (and people constantly seem to get their names mixed up, which is why I mentioned both) are administered by Google and you would need to try and find instructions there. You will learn that Google's explanations of anything are very lean and not easy to understand.
Goodiez

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: @MoonwishesStore Reply with quote

Hi,

I thought there was more to AdSense and Adwords.

Thanks for your replies. Don't think I will use AdSense and I don't have a website or a blog. So until I start blogging, I will consider Adwords, no time soon though, been very busy doing it all solo but I still love it! Laughing

Best wishes to you and your success!

Goodiez
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I think, but of course can't be sure, that most of us are on our own selling as well. Hubby helps a bit when he can, but usually it is me. I consider this my occupational therapy each day to help me be able to get my joints moving.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: