eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New store here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theclothingandmore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:02 am    Post subject: New store here Reply with quote

Come and check out my store. And you can give me feedback if you like

http://theclothingandmore.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Your shop looks good.

I think you don't understand the terms page. They sound like the terms your suppliers hold you to. You create your own terms for dealing with the people who shop with you, such as returns, shipping methods, etc. Based on the merchandise you sell, I wouldn't want to restrict teens from using it.
Theclothingandmore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

viewfinders wrote:
Welcome. Your shop looks good.

I think you don't understand the terms page. They sound like the terms your suppliers hold you to. You create your own terms for dealing with the people who shop with you, such as returns, shipping methods, etc. Based on the merchandise you sell, I wouldn't want to restrict teens from using it.

Thank you for the feedback I have update the terms and like to see if you can look at it see how it is now. And I'm getting a lot of view but no one buying would you know why that is?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new items will automatically get hits from bots roaming the net looking for new input. Also from the members here checking out your store. Your new terms look ok, except that I personally would be upset if you accidentally sent me the wrong item and then I had to pay to return to you. Hope you have many sales.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. You state that you have been selling for a long time. May I ask where?

You asked why you are getting views, but no sales. How long have you been on line here? As Sammie mentioned part of that is the bots checking out new information, and those of us that have checked out your store as well. Otherwise, you need to remember that you have less than 400 items in your inventory. That is barely a microdrop in the ocean that is the internet of things for sale. You are new, you don't have a lot of links yet, you need to promote yours goods and not just depend on ecrater and their upload to Google shopping.

I checked one of your items: Lace Vintage Boho Beach Wedding Dress Size 12. Besides me being rather old and not understanding what makes a 'beach' wedding dress, or why you are calling it Boho, nor why you are calling a brand new dress vintage, your dress is not yet showing on Google or Google shopping - at least as far as I looked. Until someone sees a link to your dresses, no one is going to buy them. Same with your other items.

I also looked up you musical note necklace. It also is not yet showing on Google. I did find one that seemed to be a perfect match for $1.91 plus shipping (still cheaper than yours). The main thing with that listing is your use of the word silver without the word color to modify it. It isn't a silver necklace, it is silver colored. Your description list is a bit strange as well as I was not aware that a style could be called 'trendy'. But the main thing is you don't have a full description - such as stones, type and length of chain, size of pendant, actual metal used to make it, and for me the biggest problem and will be for you to having people find it is notwhere do you mention that it is a necklace!

Of the couple of items that I looked at, I was seeing the same problems, incomplete descriptions, such as your black choker, no mention at all of what it is made from, or the size of it, and yet again you call it vintage and you have 10 of them. In general it is hard to find 10 of anything that are the same thing that are vintage. Vintage refers to a time period in the past or you can say that it is vintage looking.

Not saying this to bash you. I want every ecrater seller to excell at what they are doing and to be successful, as all our successes makes each of us as a group and individually even more successful.
hawaiisportscards

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Hello, NEW store... hawaiisportscards.ecrater.com Reply with quote

Stop in and pay my store a visit, i think you will love it,, like I do Smile Many modern day sports cards are available and come in daily. I am very heavy in the NFL Sports and NBA will be next. MLB is light but still have very nice cards to show. We have any kind you are looking for and that changes almost daily. I have been in the hooby for about 30 years now and it just keeps getting better.
hawaiisportscards

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Hello, NEW store... hawaiisportscards.ecrater.com Reply with quote

Stop in and pay my store a visit, i think you will love it,, like I do Smile Many modern day sports cards are available and come in daily. I am very heavy in the NFL Sports and NBA will be next. MLB is light but still have very nice cards to show. We have any kind you are looking for and that changes almost daily. I have been in the hooby for about 30 years now and it just keeps getting better.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, NEW store... hawaiisportscards.ecrater.com Reply with quote

hawaiisportscards wrote:

Hello Hawaiisportscards. You already have a post here announcing yourself. Not nice to jump into another seller's page. Also plese tone down the size of your fonts. It hurts my eyes to see it. If someone needs larger fonts to read posts, they can do it on their end - I know because my husband has to.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OP seems to have jumped ship.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaggietheCatsMeows wrote:
The OP seems to have jumped ship.

Too bad that they don't/won't give their store a chance. Fix the things that are wrong, and then promote their items. Especially with an eclectic type store. Many times there is not enough of anything to draw in buyers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: