eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

disapproved listing not sent to google

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catesgeneralstore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: disapproved listing not sent to google Reply with quote

I have one item that is showing as disapproved not being sent to google, but I am not sure why. Its a set of salt & pepper shakers, listed under collectible in the global and sub global categories. Its used, not sure what other attribute they are looking for. I have other salt & pepper shakers that are listed the same way with the similar attributes, are also used, but they were approved. Its a pair of floral salt & pepper shakers. I am very confused by this
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
grannysbargainattic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI. In the Google Attributes page for the salt & pepper shakers, there should be a reason listed for the disapproval. What does it say? Several people here in the forum have some experience with this and might be able to help. Also, it might be helpful if you also include the URL for the item because there have been a couple of cases that listings were disapproved due to certain words in the listing, and the forum folks might be able to see what's wrong.

eCrater sends all your items to Google, and they don't make the determination if something is disapproved....that comes back from Google to eCrater who then posts the information in a notation on the Google Attributes page in your listing.

Hope I'm making sense....it's very late and there's too much rain in Texas making me sleepy.
catesgeneralstore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://catesgeneralstore.ecrater.com/p/28271969/floral-salt-pepper-shaker-set

It says status disapproved. Issue - validation/missing_required. Severity-critial

location - identifier_exists

It still doesn't tell me what they want
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if that is the cause, but your photo may be too small. That is why, usually, you get the ad between your description as well as see your other things. Some of your other items have the same problem as well. So even if not the cause, you should make your default photos larger.

Once something is flagged as not approved, it can take up to a month for it to go through, so don't keep trying to fix it. Let it sit for a month before trying to fix. Frustrating I know.

I did try to find some more of your S&P shakers and most them don't actually show up in google shopping or google organic although your fishing creel does show as a promonent ad on the right side of the page. Not good to hear, but just wanted you to know as it is hard to see how you show up yourself unless you clear all your cookies before getting on google.
grannysbargainattic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the "validation/missing" before. But it does appear that the problem might be to the identifier_exists. Someone else might come along here and give input, but make sure that on your Google Attributes tab that you have "identifier_exists" on the left side, and "FALSE" on the right side (without the quotation marks). Also make sure there are no spaces before or after each one. Then, as Moonwishes says, it is a waiting game. I would also suggest that you make your pictures larger, at least 800px by 800, as Moonwishes stated. Good luck!
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have not spoken to the eCRATER team, you should do so. My guess is it's something to do with the feed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: