eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How Do I Find The Date I Joined Ecrater?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JefferysJunction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:00 am    Post subject: How Do I Find The Date I Joined Ecrater? Reply with quote

How do I find the date I joined ecrater?
I think I am nearing my 10th anniversary!

-----------------------------------
Jeffery's Junction - Vintage Collectibles & LP Records
www.jefferysjunction.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check back onto your bookkeeping? By backtracking into my excel records, It looks like I had my first eCRATER sale on 1-29-08 and made $7.41 net. The worst part of checking this was seeing my sales numbers from back when pretty much every month I was clearing way over $1000 from all venues. Compared to this year, I've had ONE month where gross sales were over $1K! Sad If I hadn't been working as hard as I do, I wouldn't have made even half of that!

I, of course, was listing prior to Jan. 2008 so I am pretty close to my 10 years anniversary here. That is a lot of time, considering when I worked at a 'real' job, I never lasted 10 years anywhere. I would always get bored with the job, or get tire of the office politics, etc. Usually around 3 years was as long as I lasted. Selling on line? 15 1/2 years at this point although I did some casual buying and selling prior to doing it as a business.

Interesting question Jeffrey to look back at where we were and where we are going.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first sale was Sept 13. 2006. It was within a couple of hours of me opening the store. I had signed up for a store before that but had not listed anything until an eBay buyer wanted a better deal for multiple items than I was willing to do on eBay so first sale and immediate feedback. After that I got serous about transferring all inventory from eBay and Ruby Lane. So next week is my 11th year anniversary here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: