eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

BadgeWork - New member on eCrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
badgeworkmalaysia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: BadgeWork - New member on eCrater Reply with quote

Hello all,

I just started a new store called BadgeWork on eCrater. Nice to meet all of you fellow sellers and looking forward to learn from all of you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, I hope you do well.

May I mention a few things being as you said that you wanted to learn from us?

I looked at your Land Cruiser patch. Your last photo is a photo of multiple different types of patches. You might want to take those types of photos out of your listings, because as the saying goes with on-line sellers, buyers don't read and some will see that photo and think they are getting more patches than the one, of course, totally ignoring the photos of one patch hat you have up.

Also, your terms of service, appears to have been written by a lawyer that vomited a bunch of legalize. I have seen that same bunch of legal stuff that other new sellers have brought to their store. It has nothing really to do with your store! Such as: "This website is operated by Survival My. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Survival My. Survival My offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here." This is an incorrect statement. This website is operated by eCRATER.com! A lot of other stuff has nothing to do with selling on eCRATER as well.

What buyers need to see is the actual refund information, actual shipping information, etc. all written for a typical buyer here on eCRATER. You might want to look at sever sellers that post a lot here to see what they have to say in their TOS to get an idea of what to write.

Also, a question. You mentioned something about the backing of the patch, but I didn't understand it. Do you sew these patches on or does the buyer have to sew Velcro on the garment and then the patch attaches that way?
badgeworkmalaysia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you mr MoonwishesStore for the greeting and your feedback.

Your input is most appreciated.

First, I will be removing all the unrelated pictures out of the posting immediately and will be getting more pictures for each and every product.

You are right about the term of service. Its a free auto-generated TOS from one of those entrepreneur help website. Should have been more careful and I should have actually read the damn texts. THis one might take a while for me to research and rewrite my own TOS

Lastly, about the backing.. what I meant to say is that each patch already have a piece of velcro hook (male) sheet sewn to the back. So you can stick them right onto the velcro panel of your jackets, backpacks, apparels, etc.

But if your item do not have a velcro panel, you can either buy separately a piece of velcro loop (female) sheet and sew them onto your clothing or backpack or stuff.

Or ultimately, you can just cut out the male velcro panel at the back of the patch and either glue the patch or sew it outright onto your article of clothing.

I hope that is not soo confusing.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome. I personally would take off the Velcro that is attached to the back and sew the patch on. I hate sewing Velcro! Unless the Velcro is the size of the entire back of the patch, if they aren't careful with the patch it will curl up aroun the edges and I don't know here, without looking, most Velcro is in strips about 3/4" - 1" wide or dots. Not something that is big enough for an entire backing and needing to be cut to the size of the patch backing. This is just my personal opinion as someone that has sewn Velcro onto a few things! Depending on where they want the patch will also make a difference as to how they will want to attach it. My older son went through a stage for 5-10 years, that he wore a jean jacket that he embellished with all sorts of patches and mom got to sew them all on using really good sewing machines. Just even writing this, I realize that now that he is married and 'settled down' I haven't seen that jacket in a few years - but in many ways it was the story of his life for awhile.

Anyways you should take a picture of the back of the patches to show the way you have the Velcro on the back of the patch, plus the explanation, as that would help. Again only my opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: