eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adelowokansemporium

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, My name is Starr with Adelowokan's Emporium. We're are a store selling luxurious fragrances , home decor and some crafty earthy items.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Community forum, Starr. You'll find lots of helpful information on the forum and other sellers available to help with questions.

I took a quick look at your store and it's nice to see you completed your text pages. That is helpful to your customers and the search engines check those pages also. I did notice in your terms you mention something about buyers registering. Buyer's never register on eCRATER.

Also, you might want to rethink offering Cash on Delivery. That is an expensive risky payment method through the USPS, it does not mean local delivery. You have to ship the product without any money up front from the customer. I strongly recommend you review the requirements for shipping Cash on Delivery (now called Collect on Delivery) in the Domestic Mail Manual on the USPS website. If you still want to offer that method after reading the requirements, then that is your informed decision.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: