eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Old Store, New Forum Member - Galactic Stone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galacticstone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Old Store, New Forum Member - Galactic Stone Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I have had a store here on eCrater for years, but never thought to check the forums until now. Smile

I have been selling online for 17 years and swore off eBay 10 years ago. Since then I just sell on eCrater, social media and my website.

Having collected rocks all my life, I got into fossils and meteorites - now I specialize mainly in meteorites, but I collect anything rare, exotic, and natural.

I really like eCrater and I hope it enjoys continued success.

Best regards,

MikeG

Last edited by galacticstone on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Community forum. You'll find lots of helpful information related to your eCRATER store and selling in general.

FYI, you need to remove the link you posted to your personal website. Advertising of this type is not allowed in the Community forum.

I see you've found the Promote your Store forum. Be sure to include links to your store pages in your postings in that section for the benefit of the search engines.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: