eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Listings Disappeared

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeautyBargains4u

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Listings Disappeared Reply with quote

Several hours ago, I created a new listing for sale and edited some others. Now, all of those listings have disappeared! What happened?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many listings do you have up for sale? I count 24.

BTW - those earrings can not be sapphire, they are only sapphire colored. If they were really a gem stone you would be selling them in the thousands of dollar ranges from the size of them, I would suspect it is also zirconia and unless you have a stamp in the 'gold' such as 18K it is just gold colored metal. Not savying that they aren't beautiful earrings. I just got a pair to try with a pretty Swarofski gems that are gorgeous and MSRP is around $50.
BeautyBargains4u

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Listings Disappeared Reply with quote

YIKES! That's how the earrings were described when I bought them! I took the listing down until I can verify some things and reword it. THANKS! I don't have them with me right now, so can't check the gold(?) content. I make a point of being exceptionally honest with my listings.

I had quite a few skin care and makeup items and all disappeared. I have since listed one skin care item. Not even sure now what I had listed.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hubby that knows more about gems than I do, said a really cheap knock off of a gemstone could possibly be had for peanuts, but whatever the sorce it is better to be sure what constitutes the make up of jewelry. They are very pretty and remind me of Princess Diana's engagement ring - poor thing.
therristreasures

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deal in natural or lab created gemstones. If they are lab created they are virtually the same as natural. But they can be more expensive than natural so many of the stones I sell are very small. If I sell CZ, I label the CZ. I can't really sell natural in larger sizes unless I back up my purchases with the pledge of my firstborn infant. And since I am past the point of childbearing I am stuck with the smaller stones. Ay gavolt.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To protect yourself, list the jewelry with gemstones in them as manufactured stones and gold or silver tone settings. Like someone above said, if the metal is sterling silver it will be marked 925 or 999. Gold will be marked 10K, 14K, 18K. That is by law so if it isn't marked it is just metal with a thin coat of gold/silver plate or or a non gold/silver finish. No one puts genuine stones in non silver/gold settings.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are buying your stuff from China, many of the sellers will say anything to get a sale. If you are not absolutely confidant that something is real, go with the sapphire colored and silver tone wording.
therristreasures

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, if you listings have disappeared, go into your dashboard and check the "Google disapproved", then click OK. Your listings should appear and you can check what is "required" from Google for each one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: