eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Black Friday Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Absolutely-Unique-LLC-Boutique

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Black Friday Sale Reply with quote

How do I offer a sale discount on my products? Question Rolling Eyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no built-in method on eCRATER to offer a sale discount. Some sellers have tried to lower their prices for a special sale, but there is no way to show the original price. I've never heard of a seller who said they had a successful sale on eCRATER.

The community forum is primarily a seller to seller community. When you have a question, you need to give the community time to answer. We do not live on the forum, but do try to check-in during the day to answer. In the future, PLEASE only have one topic with your question! It creates extra error for those of us who try to help.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried sales and coupons and nothing got me any extra sales, especially since you can't tell them you you a special going unless you add that in via the bulk editor AND do advertising about the sale outside of ecrater.

I just popped into your store to see what you make and notied that two of the listings that I looked at had photos of more than one jewelry item. This could be rather confusing to a buyer as they may think they are ordering one thing and get something totally different.

I realize that you didn't ask for any help but as it seems that most of your selling is with real people looking at real pieces, when selling on line it is different. All the things that a person wants to know on line needs to be in the title and description as well as the photo. You may want to show other pieces that you have that are similar, but that doesn't work on line. Your two word titles don't say a thing about what you are selling. For instance what would you think if you came upon a link on Google that is for Dutch Kisses. Some may think that they are candy kisses made in Holland instead of Hershey, PA. You need to add that the item is a necklace or earrings, etc. Also, and this is very important to me when looking at jewelry - how long are those necklaces, 18", 17", 24"? 18" are way too short for me and so with no number listed, I would pass it buy. Are the earrings made with hypo allergic metal? You have a lot of interesting information in your descriptions, but not enough of a short description with each items 'vital statistics' so to speak. I love to read, but even you descriptions are too long for me, if I were looking to buy jewelry expecially at this time of year.

Help this is of some help to you.

Last edited by MoonwishesStore on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absolutely-Unique-LLC-Boutique

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both for your valuable information. I am new to this site and am truly appreciative for any information that will help me sell well on ECrater.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: