eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Account Suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Williamhawk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: Account Suspended Reply with quote

Hello All!

My account was suspended today for grammatical errors. I sent an email asking support to reconsider as I am still learning the ropes and hoped I would be given another opportunity to write here. My question, if you get suspended, is it basically over, no recourse?

Was hoping to get another opportunity to become a writer, and I realize I did make some mistakes. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.constant-content.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20946

product launch
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Williamhawk, I'm not sure you realize that this forum is for sellers who have stores on eCRATER. I looked at your store and it doesn't appear you've done anything beyond creating your account. There is no information on any of your text pages, you've added no logo, no categories and no products. You state your "account was suspended today for grammatical errors", but I don't see where you've added anything. You said you sent an email to support, would this have been eCRATER support reached from the home page of http://www.ecrater.com/ for questions about an eCRATER store.

The references you gave below have nothing to do with eCRATER. One is a forum for another site totally not related to eCRATER and the other link is also unrelated to eCRATER. Were you suspended from the forum of another site?

I see you've posted twice in the eCRATER forum, once here and once in the Lounge where you are announcing an update to a product which is also not related to eCRATER. Are you selling this update? If yes, it should be listed in your eCRATER store. It is against the rules of this forum to advertise your items anywhere on the forum except in the Promote your Store section AND the items must be posted in your eCRATER store. If you want to complete your store and sell items as a seller on eCRATER, welcome. If you only opened a store so you would be able to post in the seller's forum and do not plan to have an active store for sales, kindly log in to your store, scroll to the bottom of the page and in the box titled Account: click on Delete Account (which will close your unwanted store).
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently you got suspended on another site. You opened a store here, more or less, 2 weeks ago but haven't done a thing to your store. I have no clue what you planned to sell here. Articles aren't something that you could sell here easily unless you think editors of some type go around looking to 'buy' articles. The places that are good, already have plenty of submissions on their sites, so it would be a waste of their time.

In cased you missed it, ecrater is a site to sell things on and each seller has their own store. If you have no products to sell and don't anticipate having any, then please close your store as Sheila asked. It will just take up space here and make ecrater look like a dumping ground.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: