eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Another reason small fry businesses shipping goes up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flowerseeds

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Another reason small fry businesses shipping goes up Reply with quote

How about that. I did not know this.

For every Amazon package it delivers, the Postal Service loses $1.46
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/for-every-amazon-package-it-delivers-the-postal-service-loses-146/article/2632857
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something that needs to clarified … The premise of that article only applies to FBA. Items sold in the big-A marketplace, and fulfilled by the sellers, (generally speaking) do not get to take advantage of those super-duper discounted rates. Those are the billions of packges being shipped from the big warehouses. We, the great unwashed masses, are still paying USPS rates.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the Sunday delivery that Amazon does! I only ever get items from the Vine program. Last week I had a box left in the snow and in it was a box of Hefty bag to use and review! Why does something like that need Sunday delivery. The drivers are different as well, so unlike my regular lady, these folks leave the packages outside and don't even ring the bell, sounds like something from the Addams family so we can't miss it. USPS is bending over backwards for Amazon. Amazon wants everyone else to cover costs of things. Like this shipping from FBA, buyers who complain that they didn't get things and even if it shows as being delivered and you see the buyer on FB wearing the ugly Christmas sweater you sent her, the seller has to pay the buyer. Amazon won't tell them they are liars, they are Amazon's customers and they don't want their little hearts broken it a package gets there 2 hours late.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: