eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Shop HandmadeBaybika

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HandmadeBaybika

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:30 pm    Post subject: Shop HandmadeBaybika Reply with quote

Hey. In my store, I sell the parts I made. this is 100% hand made. I'm glad to see you in my shop.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I see that you are not from the USA. Those bows are very pretty. May I make a suggestion or two? One of the bows has three different photos in three different colors. A buyer would not know what color they are buying or how to indicate which one they want. It would be better if each of them were on their own listing page. It is a good idea to have as many listings as you can so that the search engines can find you.

In the listing you also write this when describing the bows “This hair clip of tender milk and brown colors”. Perhaps in your country you would call a color ‘milk’ but other than calling it milk white – generally when talking about paint colors it is not really descriptive of a color here. We would usually just call something white. If you are using milk to describe the color white, it would be better to just say they are brown and white. Or perhaps you were meaning milk chocolate brown? Another more specific color for candy/chocolate lovers.

I’m also confused about you calling them ‘American kanzashi’. I had to look kanzashi up on Google to find out what the word meant. It refers to a Japanese hair accessory, not American, although certainly can be worn by American girls. You might want to give a more thorough explanation of the term in the description. You aren’t limited to a certain amount of characters in a description, so take the space needed to be sure a buyer understand and appreciates what they are buying, and what you are selling. You are allowed 100 characters in your title so you want to try to use them all to better describe the bows and your other products you sell.

I hope that some of this will of help to you. I would never be brave enough to try to sell in anything but my native language.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: