eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone - Another Ebay recruit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
express-dealsbay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:48 am    Post subject: Hello Everyone - Another Ebay recruit Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I'm a newbie who has migrated from Ebay. I couldnt justify the cost of £30 per month for their Basic shop when i only had 45 items listed.
I'm excited to have already started listing a few items and understand now about the Google atributes requirements as i had some trouble with them.

Look forward to contributing to the Ecrater community in the near future.

P.S. Very happy to wake up today and receive a message from a buyer regarding a potential sale. Onwards and upwards ! Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the eCrater Community. I hope you have great success with your store.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, hope things go well for you!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remembered what I wanted to mention to you the other day, To sell on ecrater you have to sell to all 50 US states (and territories I believe). When I was checking how your shipping was, I noted that the only US shipping said US Mainland. You may need to have both Alaska and Hawaii checked as they are 2 of the 50 states, just not attached to the mainland.

Also I was surprised to see that all of your prices are in GBP. Did you not have an option to have a link to your US store? Frankly since I am here in the US, I don't know how it worked with foreign sellers. You do want buyers seeing US dollars here as many folks don't understand currency exchange rates.
express-dealsbay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome, hope things go well for you!

Thank you guys. It seems i'm shipping to all of the US as Alaska and Hawaii are defaulted in the shipping options.

All items are in GBP because i am based in the UK and that is where the suppliers i use are, it is the main market i want to get buyers from. I dont intend to ship to USA too much as the import fees are meant to be costly. I received good advice from another user here who has an Ecrater Jewellery shop and is based in the UK who helped me with shipping and setting up GBP prices.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: