eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store has been suspended since 2015

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezmonsterdeals

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: My store has been suspended since 2015 Reply with quote

Hello,
I haven't been able to import my ebay items since 01/02/15 23:03 from over 3 years ago. I realize, that bulk editing isn't allowed and I figured I would get a warning or temporarily suspension. Of course, I did bulk editing once, and realized my mistake. Of course, I'll never do bulk editing again. I've tried contacting ecrater several times and I get no answer.

Anyone know how to get my store reinstated on ecrater?

Thank you. Crying or Very sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the eCRATER team can do that. For some reason, I seem to recall that you can import from eBay once (but I might be mistaken).
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not suspended. Here is the link to your one item https://jenstad-collectibles.ecrater.com/p/30047024/disney-pixar-cars-tire-carry However it's on hold to no one can buy it.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I'm sure you realize, your store is now open. I did notice in your FAQ, one of your question answers referred back to ebay that you might want to change to ecrater.

You also have this statement"However, we will only ship to the following international regions: United Kingdom, Australia and Canada. We will require signature and/or delivery confirmation, that must be paid by buyer." Perhaps that was written when you were last on the site. There have been some changes in the last few years and now many countries connect with the USPS and at this point, if you use e/postage, you can get free delivery confirmation for those three countries that you mentioned (Plus many more). A signature upon delivery, in my opinion, should only be used for a high value item.
ezmonsterdeals

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Resolved Reply with quote

My store was not suspended. Just the eBay import process was suspended. Yes, its been awhile I've been on this site. I was finally contacted by eCrater support, so hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

Thanks everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: