eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Zack's 5th Avenue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zacks5thavenue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Zack's 5th Avenue Reply with quote

Hello all!

Just got a few things listed up and am going to try getting more up! Taking things off Ebay and doing some adjustments from how I have things listed there and want to make sure I have the descriptions just the way I want them.

And YES I got fed up with Ebay and some of the bs that is going on there that was not there the last time I listed there. that is all I am going to say on that subject.

Glad to be selling on here. Simple,easy and friendly![/i][/b]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER!

You might want to get rid of cash on delivery as a payment method, it is archaic and expensive.

I looked at your two clocks and the photos are both very fuzzy on my monitor, you might want to retake them.
zacks5thavenue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I will have to adjust them down in size to see if that helps. Had to enlarge them for Ebay. And as soon as I figure out where to take off the delivery I will.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your adminstrative page on the left hand side is basic set up. Click on payment opitions, and when the page comes up COD is the last item on the page. Un-check it.
zacks5thavenue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:22 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you! It is done. Was wondering about that. Must have missed it when setting things up.
zacks5thavenue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: adjusted Reply with quote

Adjusted the photos for the clocks. Let me know how they are now.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater and to the forum.

I took a look at your photos of the two clocks. They are way too fuzzy even at the smaller size. They meet the minumin requirement to be listed, but you really need to re-shoot the photos. The size recommended on eCrater is a photo that is at least 800px on one side. Google shopping recommends at least 800px x 800px and prefers much larger photos. Your photos are currently 250px x 250px and still fuzzy. Customers have grown to expect large clear photos of everything. (On Amazon the photos must be at least 1000px on one side.)

You really need to re-shoot and add more photos. What does the back look like? What does it look like from a side view. You say it's new, does it come with a nice fitted box? You might want to show the box if it has information, someone might want to give it as a gift.

Your descriptions for both clocks are wrong. There is no way the clocks are 3/4" high. How many batteries does it require? If only 1 AA battery, maybe you should consider raising the price slightly and including a battery rather than a big NOT in your limited description. (I can buy 2 AA batteries in a package for $1.00 at the local Dollar Store.)

A good rule to follow for online sales is to show photos like there is no description AND write your description as if there were no photos.
zacks5thavenue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: ummm Reply with quote

In the first place, I have been online for at least 20 yrs.. Google and ALL search engines work on Meta tags and keywords. Not on just photos.

Did a search on Google for "hummingbird Clocks" and none of the photos meet the size in your post.

Don't mean to sound mean or anything but having been doing this for 20 yrs., I even know how to use the Meta tags and keywords for the search engines to pick up my listings.

I thank you for your input about the photo being out of focus.

One last item - people will ask questions if they have any and most people have AA batteries in this day and age. I cannot see adding more money onto the amount for a battery. If someone that purchases the item asks about my including a battery, I will "at that time" ask them if they are willing to add extra for the battery.

I sell at prices that one can afford.
zacks5thavenue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: ore listings Reply with quote

Got a few more items up for you to check out
zacks5thavenue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some more items up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: