eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Have your sales increased by switching to a Premium theme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shoepalace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Have your sales increased by switching to a Premium theme Reply with quote

I recently switched to a premium theme store and was curious if others who have a premium theme store have seen an increase in their sales? Or do buyers prefer to look at feedback score etc... I am still within my 10 day trial so taking my time to decide, but any input would be helpful.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
express-dealsbay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Premium Store template Reply with quote

I havent tried it yet myself, but from my experience from selling online buyers would like to see feedback before they purchase.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone active on the forum uses the premium themes.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use them. I haven't seen one yet that I liked when someone tried them. I just looked at your store and it looks like you don't have a different theme store.

Frankly, you have more problems than how you store looks. Your feedback is abysmal, and you seem to be selling fake or knock off goods. Most of your bad feedback has to do with "Retro Mini Classic Video Game Console NES Style". What have you done to make your buyers whole again financially. They are complaining of getting a fake, that controllers don't work, and you aren't getting back to them. This needs to be fixed. We are now allowed to respond to feedbacks, and if you have reached out to your customers and refunded them, etc. you can state so on the feedback, I believe, now. That is something new eCRATER did for us. But it must be an honest response. If you are today refunding a customer from last year you should say when you took care of it and APOLOGIZE! Maybe you have done all that, but it doesn't matter how fancy your store looks if you aren't taking care of your customers.

Please note that I am not commenting on something that is private, your feedback isn't private at this point, anyone can see it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: