eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

website are stuck selling produces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
threeperson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: website are stuck selling produces Reply with quote

I'm selling items, however customer don't hit as website are stuck. Is it problem?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that you have only about 10 items.
Your shop is not finished. You need a logo, contact information, terms, about and FAQ information. You can fill these in by looking at the Text & Color Tab in the Admin section on the left. All these sections need to be filled out.

Once you have filled up your store with more items to sell and give your shop more information you have a better chance at selling here. It is also helpful to do your own promoting on social media.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you have proof your products are authentic. eCRATER doesn't allow counterfeit goods and may ask to see your documentation.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have a clue what you mean about a 'website being stuck selling produces' or ‘customer don't hit as website are stuck'. Both show the problem with your store. No matter where you go or what you read on your store’s site, you have sentences that make no sense including in your FAQ that payment is optional!

If you are selling fake or counterfeit goods, this is not the place for you and you need to be sure that you have the documentation as to where you bought your inventory and that Nike, and the other brands have you as an authorized reseller. However just seeing your writing skills, etc. I would guess that they have never heard of you and if they find you, they will close you down. Same with any of the other big-name brands.

Before listing anything else, I would suggest that you contact the eCRATER team to see if you have the appropriate paperwork to sell Nike shoes here. You also need someone fluent in English writing including spelling and grammar to go through your store and fix your writing as it sounds like you are from another country entirely instead of California.

Most people that are willing to lay down that kind of money for shoes expect, at least I would, that the writing in the listing and throughout the store reads and looks professional and not like someone that is selling shoes that fell off the back of a truck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: