eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Scam Sellers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
becksales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Scam Sellers Reply with quote

I'm a newby and haven't uploaded my products yet. To track things, I purchased a Quickbooks software from cowboy ecrater. It's not recognized by Quickbooks and I have not received my refund from either paypal or ecrater yet who says they will handle it.

Has anyone had similar troubles of being scammed by an ecrater seller?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never have, but ecrater is very good about suspending sellers that break rules here. There aren't a lot of rules, but we are expected to follow them.

Always check the sellers feedback. One of the things ecrater is also good with is they will remove undeserved feedback. The seller has to ask for the removal, and if there is no basis for it, it will be removed, but if there is a basis, it stays, so that is one way to decide who you will buy from. Personally for things like software I would buy it straight from a source like Best Buy or Walmart or Amazon as long as you aren't buying from an individual seller. I'm not sure if some sellers just don't realize that you can't swap out the key codes for software. But others will do it intentionally which all good sellers get upset with. We are trying to help grow this site and every burned buyer means that they won't be back.

Unfortunately, you will find this happening at any site you go to. The ecrater team is small but they will get back to you. If you don't hear from them though, I would write them again in a week. I've never had to do that though because they do get back fairly quickly.

Now welcome, and I hope things will go well for you here. What do you sell?
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great tittle. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: