eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Pinterest, G+1, twitter and facebook buttons to my store?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RareSeedShop

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Pinterest, G+1, twitter and facebook buttons to my store? Reply with quote

I can see that other stores have figured it out but I can't seem too. Is there an extra charge for adding the buttons? Do I have to have account with all of them in order to add the buttons? Question
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Pinterest, G+1, twitter and facebook buttons to my store Reply with quote

RareSeedShop wrote:
I can see that other stores have figured it out but I can't seem too. Is there an extra charge for adding the buttons? Do I have to have account with all of them in order to add the buttons? Question
You already have all 4 buttons on every item in your store. You don't have to do anything and they are free. Go to your store as a customer, look at an item and you'll see the buttons.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The buttons are right under the photo on the listing page. When I use them, I open up my store listings the day after I list something new or tweak something, this gives me a chance to catch mistakes, but then I will Pin and G+ all new items and I might FB one or two (I don't like overwehming my FB page).

What a gorgeous flytrap! But I noticed on the Bonsai white pine you didn't mention what they would get. Seeds? A small growing tree or what? Surely not what is in the photo for $7!
RareSeedShop

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:33 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you both. I have definitely figured it out now. Thanks for the info about the White Pine.

Theresa Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome Theresa! That bonsai is gorgeous and though I don't know a lot about bonsai, I do know that a tree such as that one costs money and a whole lot more than $7! When we moved here about 10 years ago (this land had been in hubbies family for many years) hubby kept pointing out trees that he had planted. Including one huge pine tree that he had brought home from kindergarten in a paper cup. It is probably too big now to be used as a White House Christmas tree as an example of how big it is. So I decided since he insisted I would never have to move again except to the cemetary I decided to plant a tree from all the little volunteers we had around. That tree had a rough time the first couple years as deer chewed it down to the ground at least four times. Then finally it had a chance to grow. It is maybe 15+ feet high now. A maple tree and planted where I can easily see it out the window. Since I got sick and out of energy for everything, my green thumb has not only turned black it has apparently fallen off! My dream is someone who truly loves gardening but lives in an apartment would come around and volunteer to clean up my flower garden, etc.
adelowokansemporium

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Having trouble getting Facebook button Reply with quote

I am having trouble getting facebook button on my store. I have my store linked to facebook, i have a page with store social page on my facebook but no buttons on me store. can someone give some advice or help
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you expecting to see a facebook button? Each of the items you have listed has a facebook button available under the image. If you could explain where you expect to see a facebook button and are not seeing one, the community could probably lend some help.

I don't know what should happen when you link your facebook page to your eCrater store. If you don't get an answer from another seller more familiar with facebook, you can always contact eCRATER customer support from the link on the home page of eCRATER.com.
adelowokansboutique

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: About reply: about Facebook button Reply with quote

Yes you are right each product that you list has the social media buttons like Facebook but what i'm talking about is on your store front for potential customers to hit like. other store fronts have this but i don't. My store has a Facebook and is linked.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be the amount of items listed, or how long the store has been active.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: