eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

how do you know if you made a sale.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingfish4400

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: how do you know if you made a sale. Reply with quote

does one receive an email stating that a product has been sold.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get an order receipt immediately. You should also get a notice of payment from PayPal or Stripe. If you are new, check to make sure you activated your store after you set it up.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may not get an email from Stripe. It depends on if you clicked the right button when signing up. I don't get one, but I do double check on PP/Stripe to be sure payment has been made before sending a thing.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
You may not get an email from Stripe. It depends on if you clicked the right button when signing up. I don't get one, but I do double check on PP/Stripe to be sure payment has been made before sending a thing.
If you accept Stripe, you can change the setting regarding emails at any time. To receive an email when the payment processes, log into your Stripe account and click on the icon of a person in the upper right of your dashboard (same place you would logout), and click on profile. There is a section where you can request an email for money received and refunds issued.

Also, from your Dashboard, if you click on Business Settings > Customer emails you can select to send your customer an email when they complete a payment.
FeelNSassy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: my first sale Reply with quote

Just got my first sale after about 3 months of establishing my store.
An international sale...repeat customer from my Bonanza store....I did get an email but did not see a notice in ecrater until I went to ORDERS.

the site needs some upgrades for sure...But perhaps we should just go with the flow..since mysale was a direct hit and no fees...
thetomsboutique

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't get a notice in eCrater at all...the email IS your notice that you made a sale.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: my first sale Reply with quote

FeelNSassy wrote:
Just got my first sale after about 3 months of establishing my store.
An international sale...repeat customer from my Bonanza store....I did get an email but did not see a notice in ecrater until I went to ORDERS.

the site needs some upgrades for sure...But perhaps we should just go with the flow..since mysale was a direct hit and no fees...

The email from eCRATER is your notice as is your notice in orders. Congrats by the way. Sounds like the system is working correctly. Did they pay via PP or Stripe? I always double check with the payment processor to see that the money actually came in and to see what the fee is for my records.

One of the problems with those that start their stores and they don't have any orders for a time is that they stop checking emails and orders right at eCRATER. Then unless they stay active with more listings, etc. they forget they have a store and a month later the buyer leaves a negative because you never saw the sold emails and you never shipped. You need to check daily for orders just in case.
elisia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Another sale but no email from ecrater Reply with quote

In the past, I have always received an announcement email from eCrater that I have made a sale. Then, a separate email from PayPal or Stripe.

Has something changed? The last 2 sales have not been announced (from eCrater).
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had an eCRATER sale for a few days, but up through then I got the emails from eCRATER. If your sales were in the last couple of days, and you didn't get one, you might want to check with the eCRATER team in case there is a glitch. You may need to anyhow. This is why I never go by emails alone and check my site several times a day for orders.
elisia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Moonwishes. Wink
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome. Any time! Very Happy
elisia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow messages from eCRATER were ending up in Spam folder. It was suggested by Mick to check there. All ok. Smile
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So nice to deal with people that know what they are doing!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: