eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Introducing..my store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adelowokansboutique

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Introducing..my store Reply with quote

Hello Eveeryone,
My name is Starr Adelowokan with Adelowokan's Boutique & i want to take a moment just to introduce myself.
My boutique has been with ecrater for a while now.
I love this platform very simple to use and low cost can't beat that. My boutique is a handmade store. i make artisan jewelry, rag rugs, quilts. altho i only have a few pieces of jewelry up at the moment.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Your photos are way too small. You need to reshoot them. Not possible to see your details of materials or workmanship. This is not going to bring you sales.
adelowokansboutique

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: reply about my store Reply with quote

Thank you for your opinion but honestly my pictures are standard size and no one else has had any complaints. thank you again
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you looked at your store as a shopper would? This necklace, https://adelowokansboutique.ecrater.com/p/30861108/natural-clear-gem-artisan-necklace# you can not see the stone and the pictures are WAY to small and won't enlarge.They are all 1 inch by 1 inch and won't enlarge. Maggie was just trying to help, as I am.
adelowokansboutique

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: reply about my store Reply with quote

Actually, i keep an eye on my store & have looked at it on a regular basis.
Your the only one complaining. My product picture images are standard. My
store is handmade items. nothing is mass produced.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what GS says about photo size, The recommended size for images is 800 pixels in height and length, however Google enforces different minimum requirements for certain categories.

But, run your store as you wish. I hope you have many sales.
adelowokansboutique

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:26 am    Post subject: reply about my store Reply with quote

Hello,
I understand what your saying. My products are handmade therefore they do not have upc as thats for non-handmade items and about the images that your still apparently having a problem with they standard sized and google and no one has any issues with them. As im said before thank you for your opinion.

Adelowokan's Boutique
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far be from me to mention the same things as the other ladies and be shot down, nor tell you how I feel when I tell a seller about a problem and they say that no one else complained. The thing is most folks just click on past and don't waste their time complaining. Maggie and Sammy are long time sellers here and generally know what is going on and their opinions are a gift of time they give to others.

I do have a fact for you. It could be because you only have four items within your three categories at this point, but the rest of us, have ten thumbnail photos of other items we have for sale at the bottom of the page. Google or eCRATER, not sure which, frowns on such small thumbnail sized photos and so sticks in an advertisement into your listing that you normally wouldn't get. Regular sized photos don't have their listing broken up with ads. You will have to see what happens when you get some more inventory listed. But currently you are doing yourself a disservice by not having more items up for sale, because you aren’t able to promote more of your items on one listing. I like the fact that each of my listings I get to promote 11 items without any extra work and they rotate, so if someone comes back to the same listing, the 10 thumbnails will be different.

As a quilter I am disappointed to not see any quilts after seeing it mentioned on your home page, or the rag rugs. I don’t know when you plan on listing them, but you might want to remove mention of them until you have some listed, especially if it might take a few months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: