eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Buyer can leave note but see no reply option for seller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost-and-Found-Film

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Buyer can leave note but see no reply option for seller Reply with quote

I attempted to send a confirmation/thank you email to customer. The email address supplied in payment notification email alert that PayPal sent is same e-addy shown for customer at eCrater site... but every email I sent generated an auto-reply as UNdeliverable/failed/no such email address.
I've tried resending through Yahoo & Gmail after returns came after replying via Hotmail original email, no difference.

Customer was able to leave a note at eCrater when chose item, and I usually acknowledge in the confirmation email I send. But since email address does not work... is there an option for a seller to leave or respond to a customer's note at eCrater site? I can't find where or how... thank you for any help!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, other than the ask a seller a question, there is no messaging system in ecrater for leaving notes. Did they type in an obvious fluke like 'hotmailc.om' or something like that which you can fix and then try to resend. Many times I have had questions that I spend half an hour or more writing, researching, making more scans and send it only to have it bounce back as undeliverable. Frustrating because the buyer is only going to think that we didn't respond, not that they got their email wrong! Crying or Very sad
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he note the customer added was added to the checkout page. Buyer's don't have accounts on eCRATER so the only way we have to contact them is through the email address they provide. It sounds like they used a credit card through PayPal rather than a PayPal account. Another possibility would be if they have their email set to reject all emails unless the address is on their approved list. Either way, you have no way to contact the customer via email.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: