eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Uploading .jpgs to xls file via hard drive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rochestercomics

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Uploading .jpgs to xls file via hard drive Reply with quote

I'd like to be able to use an export feature to the xls file for bulk upload. Since I don't have my pics on a server is it possible to use them from turbolister or otherwise such as my hard drive? If so can you walk me through it. Thanks, Nice place this is... Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Uploading .jpgs to xls file via hard drive Reply with quote

rochestercomics wrote:
I'd like to be able to use an export feature to the xls file for bulk upload. Since I don't have my pics on a server is it possible to use them from turbolister or otherwise such as my hard drive? If so can you walk me through it. Thanks, Nice place this is... Smile

You might check the rules at photobucket --- but I believe you can host them there have ecrater.com upload to this site and then you can delete them from www.photobucket.com - Photobucket is FREE to use.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: