eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Something Baffling

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
discovermyworld

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:57 am    Post subject: Something Baffling Reply with quote

I just noticed something today. I have had my account up for a few months, and have gradually started adding things to it.

There is no problem getting views, and apparently all notifications look fine, but no sales.

At first I thought that maybe I calculated my weight matrix too high, so I decided to do a test to see what it cost.

I discovered that everyone of my products come up "this product is not available"... I don't have them hidden, or on hold. I don't think I would be getting any views.

What might be causing this? I did send an email to administration...but was wondering if any of you have ever experienced something like this?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
discovermyworld

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Something Baffling Reply with quote

No need to answer this... I went to see if my eBay products were downloaded yet. It said failed. When I clicked on it... It said my account was suspended.

Makes no sense. There was nothing on eBay other that what I had on here already. Just thought I would do things a little faster.

This is appalling that this would happen, with no explanation given. The lack of professionalism here is sad. So... I will remove my stuff. There are lots of other places to sell things.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you read the rules before trying to import stuff? https://www.ecrater.com/terms.php Crater has a small staff and assumes everyone follow the rules. If you want to know what is wrong, you need to contact them. You can do that by going to this page, https://www.ecrater.com/features.php bottom right hand corner. Just a quick comment, if you do get things worked out, your store name is not "Party Time", it is Discover My World. people will have a hard time finding it again, if they don't know the name.
discovermyworld

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Something Baffling Reply with quote

I heard back from them, and their explanation is unfounded. I have no idea what they are talking about. So I am done here. I believe in karma. However, thanks for your response. I did look over the info, and found nothing to be out of check.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did they tell you was the reason?
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked on the www button under your post and saw a store that looked open. The listings all have an active "add to cart" button. Do you have another store beside this one?

It may take a while to get your first sale. I opened my 2nd store in May. I just received my first sale at the beginning of this month and yesterday my 2nd. You have to work at it to get noticed in the sea of sellers and buyers by doing your own promoting. I promote on Pinterest and Google plus and it helps.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, they are suspended. You get the "Oops! This item could not be found. Here are some similar products" response if you click on a product.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Now I see that. I guess those are from other sellers. I never realized that Ecrater did that.
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh, Now I see that. I guess those are from other sellers. I never realized that Ecrater did that.

Yeah, long time ago.

New members not matter the place, sites or games always falling in the easy. They do not read the basics.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: