eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Bulk Export All products

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getinshape

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Bulk Export All products Reply with quote

How can I do a BULK export for all products?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is NO bulk export on eCRATER. Sorry...
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure where you want to move things to, but one of the things that I have noticed about many that do bulk imports to here, is many of those sellers seem to never check to see if the import worked. They leave everything in one category, usually called "My eBay", they have wording from the old site in their listings and usually, the listing is one big clunky paragraph. I could go on. You only have 18 items listed currently and by using copy and pasting it shouldn't take you too long to get things copied manually from here to there and also have them set up appropriately for the new venue.

When many of us old-time eCRATER sellers came her, there was no import feature. I moved over 5000+ items manually in a year. Used a copy of Turbolister that we ran before turning off our eBay store. I couldn't believe the things that were missing and wrong! Of course, I am still listing manually here, and at this point, I think I have made over 12,000 listings!
thetomsboutique

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have to say that's one feature I wish they had. I post everything here first but sell on other channels it would have made things so much easier to be able to export inventory out. As a result, many multi-channel sales tools won't directly integrate with eCrater, either.

Again, I feel like given the whole no cost thing I can't complain about it too much, but that is one feature I wish they would implement.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I generally list on all venues at the same time and have my database to help me keep things straight.
thetomsboutique

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would post to all at once, but I tend to post certain things on different sites, based on how well they do. For example, cheaper things may work at one marketplace better than the other, some things might sell better locally, etc. The idea is that I'm hoping the item sells so quickly, I don't have to bother adding it anywhere else (something that, unfortunately, rarely happens, haha).

eBay, for me, is the last resort because of the fees. And then another online marketplace, which I used to post to with the same high-priority as this one, has dropped because it isn't supported by my listing app, so I have to go through and manually add things on computer anyways. That's what I was trying to avoid! Still, it does pretty well for me salewise so I suck it up a couple of times a month and just copy and paste my eCrater listings there.

Thankfully, my listing app has a journal that keeps track of when and where I posted everything, so that's what keeps me in check.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too always hope that things will sell quickly which rarely happens, but in the past 14 days, I have sold 4 items that were purchased AND listed from 7-24-18 to now. Very Happy
thetomsboutique

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's impressive! Unfortunately, I'm on the other end of the spectrum: I'm in cleanup mode, getting rid of things I've had, in some cases, for over a year!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have things that have been listed for a long time, but when you sell what I do you can't expect things to sell within the first year. It depends on when someone needs it. One of the patterns I sold recently I have had in inventory for over 11 years! But it is a classic outfit.
thetomsboutique

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I don't really know what's typical turnaround time in my category of focus; I just know when our place gets cramped and I get sick of staring at certain things over and over again.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankfully we have a large house and we probably have 20K or more sewing patterns here, plus the craft items I sell! I started this in a small, barely 1000sq.ft house where the ONLY room without patterns in it was the bathroom. We had boxes permanently covering half our kitchen table, we had them in the bedroom which gave me barely a foot of access to my side of the closet, etc. At least this is something I can do and my husband has been pulling patterns for me lately as I just shuffle those boxes around as some are stacked 5 high! I have a bigger closet here and some stuff is making its way into here Shocked
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon, build a garage, a big garage. Laughing
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
Moon, build a garage, a big garage. Laughing

Don't we wish! He just shipped out his last piano restoring job today so he has mentioned using the piano workshop for piano storage but I have no high hopes of that happening any time soon.

My sewing room is crammed full and my closet is getting that way as well, but it is with stuff that takes more work to get it up for sale. Like I found a bunch of wool crewel yarn this weekend. It needs photos by color, etc. I tend to focus first on the patterns as they are 'easier' to store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: