eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ebay import - why does it import nonexistent listings?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shoptexas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject: ebay import - why does it import nonexistent listings? Reply with quote

Have noted that ecrater imports listings from ebay that are not currently listed. In fact some items I sold 2+ years ago! Why is ecrater pulling those in? I'm having to manually delete each one of these. It would be helpful if you could organize alphabetically and be able to delete more than one listing at a time.
Do most people experience this when importing?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the sellers active on the forum have never used the eBay importer. The feature to do more than one import from eBay is a fairly recent addition. I would strongly suggest you contact eCRATER direct from the contact link on the home page of eCRATER and explain what is happening. If no one reports a problem, they can't fix it. Be sure to give them the name of your store and details of what is happening.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DITTO - What Sheila said is true most of us 'old fogies' here when we came we moved many listings manually. In my case over 5000 in one year, which I why I giggle when someone with 20-50 items wants to be able to import their listings because they have so many to move. I know from many of the imports I have seen, the seller never seems to have even looked at what they import and they leave a solid block of text that makes no sense. It is actually much easier I would think to do it manually and once you know how you are doing things it is a simple copy and paste.

I used TurboLister over ten years ago to have a listing of my eBay items. I found that complete chunks of items had been delisted by eBay at I time I had no clue when. I found an unbelievable amount of funky stuff. I'm wondering if your problem is that eBay never deleted your sold listings or at least some of them.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: