eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ecrater bulk import is not showing any more

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TechnoHUB

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: ecrater bulk import is not showing any more Reply with quote

i have been uploading my products through .text format. i have uploaded few of my products before but this time i have been facing error while uploading and i was correcting them but after third try. the option of bulk import stop showing.
Kindly help!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to contact the eCRATER staff directly from the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com. It's located on the lower right of the page. They will be able to see exactly what's going on with your store and help you with the problem.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you trying to upload the original things you had already uploaded as part of it? If so I don't think that is allowed.

Also, a point to remember, I looked at some of your listings and in one, you were referring to an auction, warranties and Square Trade none of which apply here. It also mentions a one day sale!

You also have a problem which we see many times with downloads coming from eBay. The entire description is all run together as if it were one paragraph which makes it extremely hard to read. And with some that are long lists of stuff, at times you have extra lines between the typing which puts much of your info below the line.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: