eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to Ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberleysjewelry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: New to Ecrater Reply with quote

Hello from Kimberley's Jewelry.

Please take a look at my store and I am acceptable to any criticism to make it better.

I love all the feedback here in the community. Very helpful.

Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Kimberly!

Reading your FAQ I noticed this statement

Quote:
You may check the status of your order online by clicking on "My Account". From there you may update your account information, check your order status and history. Simply sign in using the email address you used when registering and entering your password.

This is not applicable to eCRATER. Buyers do not have any accounts, nor do they have to register to buy anything here.

Do you have your store on hold? Nothing is showing in your store other than on your welcome page.
kimberleysjewelry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re FAQ'S Reply with quote

I was putting it as if I were someone ordering the product. Wasn't sure if the item being purchased had to log into or actually create an account in the store to purchase the product. Will definitely fix that asap.

I am not sure why i am not showing up now that you mention it. I checked my on hold and it is not. Will look further into my settings.

Thank you
kimberleysjewelry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re FAQ'S Reply with quote

I was putting it as if I were someone ordering the product. Wasn't sure if the item being purchased had to log into or actually create an account in the store to purchase the product. Will definitely fix that asap.

I am not sure why i am not showing up now that you mention it. I checked my on hold and it is not. Will look further into my settings.

Thank you
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whatever reason, it seems that your shop is suspended. Contact eCrater to find out what is wrong. I have a question as well, in your FAQ's you have this statement, "For shipment to all other states, you may be obligated to remit sales tax directly to the state. Please check with your State Department of Revenue." Are you expecting the customer to figure out whether they owe tax or not? Then submit to the correct state?
kimberleysjewelry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re Tax Reply with quote

No, I actually caught that the other day, but haven't fixed it till now. My intentions for it were to let them know for my state of California. But I fixed it. As far as the suspension, I am not sure why I would be. I just signed up for heavens sake and haven't even had the chance to utilize my account. That explains why nothing is happening. Thank you for pointing those out and I have contacted them.

Thank you
Kimberley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: