eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Greetings new friends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuclearnostalgia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Greetings new friends Reply with quote

Im happy to be here..venturing away from Ebay.

I have some success there but over 10 years its all coming to no sales anymore. I rather be here now and do my own promotions and marketing!

Im a part time seller of vintage items and antiques. I love the hunt..to me..its like a treasure hunt! I love also the comments from buyers who are so happy to have found that rare item they have been searching for.

I do sell nee things as well..if its pop culture themed in some way or new remakes of vintage items or just overall cool.

I look forward to talking with you all!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. If you are looking to sell vintage fabric items, etc. you might want to look a Maggie's different stores. She is selling off her inventory as she is retiring for the second or possibly third time. Very Happy She is any seller on the board with Maggie in the name and cats in the store name.

Just a heads up on something. In your terms you have this line:

Quote:
For lost packages, please contact the post office to trace your package before contacting us. We are not liable for lost packages unless you opt for insurance.

There are two problems with this. There is no way to add insurance to the total and eCRATER has a rule that once someone buys something you also can't adjust pricing. The other being that, I believe, by mail order rules, you are responsible for packages until they are delivered safely into the buyer's hands.

Otherwise things look good.
nuclearnostalgia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there!

I will take a look at her stuff thanks!

Ill remove the opt in for insurance..not sure why i even put that lol.

As for lost or stolen packages..it is technically not the sellers responsibility if the tracking shows delivered. Although a few entities have brainwashed us all into believing it is. I think ill remove that part though. Its really sad that the seller is in such a bad spot here. Buyers can just say they never got it meanwhile carrier says they delivered it.

I will keep up the stolen package though. If the carrier proves they shipped and delivered it..then that fulfills the seller's responsibility. Even postal and carrier insurance doesnt cover theft.

So it really comes down to a technicality. If the buyer contacts me anf says it is stolen..ill be apologeticand tell them contact police. If they say they never got it..ill take ot case by case.

I do appreciate the time you have taken to look at my site and make recommendations! You are awesome!
Chakracord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome NuclearNostalgia

I have 4 shops on eCrater and using this as my home base.

I found one of Maggies shops

https://maggiethecatsmeows.ecrater.com/
nuclearnostalgia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chakracord wrote:
Welcome NuclearNostalgia

I have 4 shops on eCrater and using this as my home base.

I found one of Maggies shops

Thanks! She sure has a lot of cat stuff! Amazing collection. Im certainly going to get some stuff
Chakracord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie has 5 shops, according to "about section"

This is what I finally found.

Come you alley cats, pampered cats, picky cats, purebreds and Heinz 57s. MAGGIE THE CAT'S MEOWS is all about you.

https://maggiethehousecat.ecrater.com/
Check us out for vintage and antique items for your home: linens, pottery, replacement china, mugs and decorative collectibles, kitchen tools, a selection of vintage buttons, vintage craft, decor and cookbooks, retired Beanie Babies and more.

https://viewfinders.ecrater.com/
View Finders is a shop for armchair travelers filled with vintage souvenirs and memorabilia. Everything has a picture of a site or the name of a place and it has all been kicking around quite a while. Condition of most items is impeccable. Find linens, china, pottery, scarves, jewelry, spoons, travel guides, maps, and more

https://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/
A great place for vintage or previously owned fashion accessories, costume and sterling silver jewelry plus Handbags, scarves, belts, hankies. I automatically combine shipping on multiple purchases and refund excess.

I knew she had collectibles and such, because I did some pinning of her items and it wasn't just kitty items.

You can also contact her through her shop.
nuclearnostalgia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much chakracord! I appreciate it!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the list of her urls/store Chakracord. I'm sure she appreciates it. There comes a time in all our lives when we just have to retire. I can see myself in my coffin with a packing envelope in my cold hands as I wouldn't let go as I had orders to get out when I went. LOL
nuclearnostalgia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Thanks for the list of her urls/store Chakracord. I'm sure she appreciates it. There comes a time in all our lives when we just have to retire. I can see myself in my coffin with a packing envelope in my cold hands as I wouldn't let go as I had orders to get out when I went. LOL

Lol!

I never want to retire its so fun to do..without it id feel a bit empty.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I never want to retire its so fun to do..without it id feel a bit empty.

Yeah well, I think Maggie has had a good run and has some health problems as well I think. I do also, but my selling is my occupational therapy. Without having something to be keyboarding in the morning, my fingers don't work. Nothing works. By the time I take a break, I'm finally functioning for the day. My doctors are very happy to know that I keep busy as much as possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: