eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Products not showing up for others
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gpus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Products not showing up for others Reply with quote

Hello,

I posted a product a couple days ago and it doesn't show up in the marketplace. I also sent the link to several people but when they click the link to my page they say nothing shows up. This is weird to me since when I try to click my own link the product shows up just fine.

Can someone please help? Maybe my product was suspended?

gpus.ecrater.com

Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does look like you are suspended. With you not filling out any other part of your store, faqs, terms and such, there isn't much any of us can tell you. Contact eCrater and they will be able to help you.
gpus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for taking the time to respond and give some feedback.
hqwert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Ad Can not be seen by other Users Reply with quote

Yes my store also experienced the same thing
I was told to wait 7 days

My ad can I see, but I get an email from another user who sent me an email if my ad can not be seen.

I am very confused
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 am    Post subject: Product not view to Ecrater store Reply with quote

Ask many Time - Ecrater support - nobody is answering - teribble
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Product not view to Ecrater store Reply with quote

goreli wrote:
Ask many Time - Ecrater support - nobody is answering - teribble
I don't normally post in this forum because I feel the sticky post is quite clear on the steps you need to take. You need to review all the eCRATER Terms of Service by following the link. Every seller agrees to follow the eCRATER Terms of Service when they open their store. The TOS, as they appeared in 2006 are posted, but you must review the current terms. If you do not wish to click on the link, then go to the home page of ecrater.com, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the link "terms". Or, from the ecrater home page, you can click on the FAQ link at the top of the page, scroll to the section SITE INFO, and click on the link Terms. If your store is suspended, you need to review all the terms, determine the terms you have violated and make the changes to bring your store into compliance with the Terms of Service. Once you have made all the changes, then you need to contact the eCrater team to tell them what action you've taken and request your store be reactivated.

This morning I decided to take a look at the front page of your store. The template shows 10 random items from your store. By holding the mouse over the item title, you are able to see the full title for each item. The 10 random items have different photos, but the same title for each item. It appears from your photos and titles that you are selling very high fashion shoes that normally retail for $700 to $1000, but your prices are $99.00. Since the wholesale prices for these shoes would be higher than your retail, it's very safe to assume the shoes shown are either "-Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)" or your products were stolen. Neither of these types of items can be sold on eCRATER. If all your items are like the 10 I saw on your home page, then you are going to have to remove all the products and select a new product line that meets the eCrater TERMS OF SERVICE.

As stated in the first paragraph,
1 - after you remove the products that are not allowed on eCrater
2 - decide on the products you want to sell in the future,
3 - then you can contact eCrater,
4 - explain what you've done to correct the problem
5 - and request your store be reactivated.
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry You now cost for wholese sale price for this shoes - that so authoritatively declare - As I understood you are fron=m support team and ask you be more professional - answer exacry what that ask you . Thank you
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goreli wrote:
Sorry You now cost for wholese sale price for this shoes - that so authoritatively declare - As I understood you are fron=m support team and ask you be more professional - answer exacry what that ask you . Thank you

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. I am not from eCRATER support and I am not a community moderator. I am a long time seller on eCrater with 4 stores here. It appeared you had not read the eCrater terms of service or the sticky post for this forum, so I took time from my own stores to try to point you in the direction you needed to look.
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahha - good guy who gives good and smart advices )) Are you best here ?
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make the site more User friendly and not just yourself- No even size option - not to mention other option
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This a my goods and can sell Even for 1 dollar this a not your bussines - do not say that goods are stolen - Do you have proof ?
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but if you are not official moderator - I dont need you advice - I need a official response from ECRATER
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will left Feedback To TRUSTPILOT
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a seller forum, people take time from their lives to try to help. There is no reason to be mean for them doing that. You need to list each shoe size separately. Not all platforms work for all sellers. Did you take the time figure out how eCrater works and maybe look at other stores? Or just dump your stuff and assume sales will come rolling in? I see you didn't even take to time to fill your Faq's, About and contact pages.
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi , for second Support moderstor ))
Just ask one simply qestion - Why my stuf not listed to Ecrater shop
Very easy question
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: