eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

All About Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qazi54

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:09 am    Post subject: All About Me Reply with quote

My name is Mariam Abrar and I have a Store For Everyone on Ecrater platform. I sell used/refurbished electronics, toys sports and fitness equipment and other miscellaneous items. I have been selling on different platforms since 17 years
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. Hope all goes well for you. You may want to check the rules on this that you have in your terms of service:

Quote:
Items will normally be sent out within 48 hours of cleared payment,if they are in stock. If they are not in stock I will order them when I receive your order they are usually to me in 3 days & I will ship them immediately upon my receipt of them.

I believe that eCRATER's rule is that items that are listed MUST be in stock otherwise they need to be on hold until you get one in.

Also from when you were selling here before, you have some really bad feedback, mostly I believe with items that didn't work. As you are selling items used/refurbished items that perhaps that you might want to check out better to be sure that they work.

You are many times getting an ad in between the photo and the descriptions. There may be several reasons for this, but I suspect with you it is your tiny photos. If they are not large enough that ad gets tossed in there before a buyer would see a description and yours are rather short and not really descriptive at times anyhow, but it would help to get rid of the ad. I believe Sheila had a nice way of describing what you have to do. Do a search for 'photo size in listings' and author 'SheilaDeesPostcards' She has a lot of good advice for just about everything.
slyravengear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: All About Me Reply with quote

qazi54 wrote:
My name is Mariam Abrar and I have a Store For Everyone on Ecrater platform. I sell used/refurbished electronics, toys sports and fitness equipment and other miscellaneous items. I have been selling on different platforms since 17 years

Hello! Hope all goes well here for you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: