eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Greetings to everyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sasswbe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject: Greetings to everyone. Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy - I have been on ecrater for years but have done nothing in the last several. I had some items listed and most of them sold so now I have returned and have update my ecrater booth. The site has really changed since I was last here. Really a nice place now. I'm a book dealer and have been in the book business since 1972. Have over 50,000 books for sale. Shocked Only have a few on here so far but will keep adding. I have been promoting ecrater everyplace I can think of. Feel free to take a look at the few books I have listed so far. The link for my booth is: http://sasswbe.ecrater.com I have been selling on the internet since 2000 as sasswbe and the name of my store is Whatnots, Books & Etc. I also have a brick & mortar store in my home town.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back!
sasswbe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank-You. Really like this site and they have terrific support. Now just to get all my stuff moved.
slyravengear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings to everyone. Reply with quote

sasswbe wrote:
Hi Very Happy - I have been on ecrater for years but have done nothing in the last several. I had some items listed and most of them sold so now I have returned and have update my ecrater booth. The site has really changed since I was last here. Really a nice place now. I'm a book dealer and have been in the book business since 1972. Have over 50,000 books for sale. Shocked Only have a few on here so far but will keep adding. I have been promoting ecrater everyplace I can think of. Feel free to take a look at the few books I have listed so far. The link for my booth is: http://sasswbe.ecrater.com I have been selling on the internet since 2000 as sasswbe and the name of my store is Whatnots, Books & Etc. I also have a brick & mortar store in my home town.

Hi there! My dream was to deal with books, but alas, its very difficult. My biggest dream was to deal with rare books, just such so hard to track any down lol

I wish you best of luck here!
Chakracord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sassy,

This is one of my shops here.

I'm the one that gave you my phone number from the other selling site you are/were on.

There are a couple of really experienced ecrater site users that are happy to answer questions for you.

Good luck, and I will start looking at your shop and change out the Pinterest pins that I have for you from the other site and have them linked here.

Good luck!
sasswbe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Chakracord,

Good thing you told me who you were - don't think I would have known otherwise. Slowly but surely I'm getting things moved and updated. But it's a slow process. But really trying to get it done as fast as I can because now I can't fill in invoices and they send them out without s&h on them. They got me blocked from just about everything. I've had a really nice helpful guy from the Contact Support helping me here. I've made a few dumb mistakes but am learning but he and eCrater have fixed them and helped me. I have not moved any of my magazines yet. They are still there and I was planning on leaving the booth open until everything is moved unless I run into another invoice problem. I sent support there several messages but they don't answer me any more. Talked to a computer programmer from a big bank and told him my problem and he said it's not me it's them. I'll let you know when I get the magazines moved.
Chakracord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassy,

Remember this is the place you can still accept personal checks for payments.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've had a really nice helpful guy from the Contact Support helping me here. I've made a few dumb mistakes but am learning but he and eCrater have fixed them and helped me.

If I'm following your post correctly, the nice guy is on the eCRATER team, and the folks that won't are elsewhere? I think you will find that the eCRATER team is always very helpful. The newbies that are griping and complaining of no help from the team and are being rude to those of us here on the forum and in such abysmal English it is hard to know what they are talking about, I suspect that they are being rude to the team as well.

What's the expression? You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Very Happy We on the forum are always glad to help, but some refuse to be helped and would just rather be mad. But everyone else will get the help they need whether from the team or we fellow sellers. I know most of us WANT people to succeed here as the more that are successful, the more traffic eCRATER gets and we all will sell more.
sasswbe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the nice guy is from eCrater. And the ones who have been creating a nightmare are from elsewhere - the place I'm leaving. And I have a lot of really good books coming up. Been years since I've been here but I really like what all they have done to the site. And I have been advertising everyplace I can think of for people to come to eCrater. And yes my listings still say I take money orders or checks plus PayPal.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget you can use Stripe as well. This month I went over $10K in transactions with them and no problems. Some have had difficulty with it. I haven't. I sell in a low fraud niche so there are some bits of things others worry about, but I never do. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: