eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

StampsAmerica-USA Is New To The Ecrater Community..Details..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StampsAmerica-USA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: StampsAmerica-USA Is New To The Ecrater Community..Details.. Reply with quote

StampsAmerica-USA Is New To The Ecrater Community As Of January 2019..Details..Our store carries many New & Used USA and World Postage Stamps..Aswell as other Antiques & Collectables such as Porcelain/Glass/Watches/Figurines/Rugs And Much More..

Please Welcome StampsAmerica-USA To The "ECRATER E-Commerce Experience"..
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
slyravengear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ecrater! I wish you the best of success here!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Stamps. Might I encourage you to set up categories for your inventory before you add more and it is all a jumbled mess? For a place that has stamps in its store name, I was surprised that you don't have a stamps category and then subcategories within the stamps to make it easier to find what you are looking for among the other eclectic stuff you have up for sale.

You need to try to get your About us, terms, logo, pages etc. done as well.
StampsAmerica-USA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:08 pm    Post subject: Stamp Catagories & Sub Catagories! Reply with quote

YES..It will take additional time weeks maybe MONTHS to figure out how Stamp Catagories & Sub Catagories actually Work at ECRATER..In the mean time Thanks for your immeadiate advice,,jUST TO Let you know,,I am working on it..Regards.. Cool Cool Cool
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stamps - While I obviously don't sell stamps, you might want to see how I did my categories as well as sub-categories and sub-sub-categories. It might give you some ideas. For my pattern categories, I have stuck pretty much by the sewing pattern catalogs that you find at the store which means buyers don't have to learn a whole new system for finding things.
StampsAmerica-USA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: On Watches only i am still having issues attributes "Wa Reply with quote

MoonWishesStore..in reference to attributes? i am still receiving this after entering the Identifier_exists then False.On all but 6 watches the other 74 listings the action does work fine for me..see attribute errors below>> Help on "watches only"identifier's only? Feed below!

Feed Status
US store:
Account status: Active
Feed's last updated: March 23, 2019 13:53:14
Feed's processing status: success
Items processed: 80
Items inserted: 74
Errors:
# of errorsProblem
1Invalid or missing required attribute: gender
examples:

Vintage Seiko SQ 5Y23-8A69 Men's Quartz Watch Plated Gold Pre-Owned
6Invalid or missing required attribute: color
examples:

Vintage Seiko SQ 5Y23-8A69 Men's Quartz Watch Plated Gold Pre-Owned
Victorinox - 251,272 Eta Caliber -Swiss Army Watch - Stainless Steel - Mens
1950's Gubelin Matic Brevete 21 Rubis Ladies Gubelin Watch in 18KT (Requires Service):
VINTAGE-SWANK-1-20-12K-GOLD-FILLED-TIE-CLIP-CLASP-Real Gold Filled Jewel
Nautica men's Gold Tone Watch pre owned working New Battery
* The statistic is being updated three times per week but is running behind.
** eCRATER sends feeds to Google Merchant Center three times per week.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't sell watches, but I would guess that you have color in the attribute? remember when inserting it if on the listing itself it needed to look like this:

[!color:Gold!]

If on the G page you would need color on the left side and Gold on the right.

Sometimes attributes can look perfectly fine but the simplest things could trip you up, like writing color as Color, COLOR or having a space after the colon, leaving out the exclamation mark before and after the brackets.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@StampsAmerica-USA, Welcome to eCRATER. I'll try to add a little clairty to your question.

There are 2 groups of Google Shopping (GS) attributes, Product identifiers and Detailed product description. These are referred to by eCRATER as Unique Product Identifiers Attributes and Important Attributes (required for apparel).

The Unique Product Identifiers Attributes include brand, mpn, and gtin (upc, ean, jan) for most products plus isbn for books. You need to enter 2 (brand, mpn or gtin) unless a gtin was never issued by the manufacture, the item is custom, one of a kind (ie. used) or the isbn for books. If these attributes don't exists, then you use the attribute identifier_exists with a value of False. This would be the one attribute you would need for your stamps, coins, vintage paintings, and most of your glass and pottery.

Any items listed in the global categories of Clothing & Shoes or Jewelry & Watches would fall under the second group of attributes. They would need the correct attributes from both groups of attributes. There is more information in your admin in you click the ? on the page with the google attributes table AND check on the left for MORE OPTIONS: > Promote My Store.

For the first item you listed "Vintage Seiko SQ 5Y23-8A69 Men's Quartz Watch Plated Gold Pre-Owned" I would suggest the following attributes:
identifier_exists...........False
brand..........................Seiko _____[this would be optional when you use identifier_exists, but may be helpful]

THESE ATTRIBUTES ARE REQUIRED FOR JEWELRY & WATCHES
color................gold/black _____(currently GS says if more than one color use a forward slash mark and no spaces)
gender............male
age_group......adult

The next 2 are optional.
size..................L
material............stainless

On a different subject, I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions. Search engines bots look for a space to define the end of a word and search engines depend on keywords to search. When you list the "word" VINTAGE-SWANK-1-20-12K-GOLD-FILLED-TIE-CLIP-CLASP-Real it is doubtful any customer would use that "word" in a search, just replace all the dashes with spaces. Your penny lot uses the "number" 1863,1899,1895 in the title and description. It would be better to use a space instead of the comma like 1863 1899 1895 so the search engines would see each date instead of one big number.

You have the payment Cash on Delivery active. This is a USPS payment method that is quite expensive and risky. It is the default payment method until a seller sets up other methods. You just need to go to the Payments section of your admin and delete this method.

Your text pages are searched by the search engines as well as potential customers. Your about page would be a great place to talk about your experience as a stamp and coin dealer and/or collector.

And last, be sure to double check your prices to make sure they reflect the amount you actually want to charge. Sometimes the fact there are no ending zeros when you are entering your price may lead to listing prices higher than you wanted.
StampsAmerica-USA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:43 am    Post subject: Identifiers AND Attributes Ecrater! Reply with quote

thanks Sheila..moonwishes suggested < color + Gold > as indentifiers..The ecrater system was only asking for color attributes - color only,,moonwishes attributes worked out just fine! Other sellers will figure this out soon! Best Regards..StampsAmerica-USA.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
http://pinterest.com/gailetesews/

Yet another reason to try to sell within a niche so you don't have figure out different attributes and values for each listing. 90+% of my listings are sewing patterns and for the most part, I have those down cold and it is usually a case of copy paste and change what I have to. I usually am listing a certain brand all at one time, so that doesn't change, and I may have several sizes so the MPN doesn't change either until I get to a different pattern, I will change sizes and UPC and just about everything else is the same.

So even if you aren't selling in a niche, try to list in an organized manner with all items from one brand first. Then just change what you have to until you change brands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: