eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello! Just Started Selling Here This Week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
money2578

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Hello! Just Started Selling Here This Week Reply with quote

Just Started Selling here on Ecrater, but I’ve been selling on other platforms for over ten years. Just want to try something new. Please visit my page and I will be adding new items little by little every day. Here is my link if interested. https://money2578.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to eCRATER!

If you don't mind a few suggestions?

You have no store name showing. How are people supposed to remember who they bought from if they have no idea what the name of your store is?

You still need to fill out your Terms of Service, such as what you do for refund requests, every present "It says delivered but it wasn't" nonsense. You do get to set your own refund rules here! And you need to put a way to contact you, such as an email address on your contact page.

On your welcome page, you needs to include some kind of script that mentions what kinds of things you sell. At least your big items that you sell, such as 'we sell used Nintendo games' etc. That home statement will show when someone find a Google link to your store, but no one most likely will click on it to see exactly what you are selling.

Most of your photos are sidewise. It makes it that much harder to tell what they are. I would flesh out your descriptions as well. I have never played one of those types of games, so I don't know what you need to write. Just seems a bit sparse.

Sorry, I guess that wasn't actually a few suggestions, but some things are more easily fixed when your store is still small.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: