eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Swords & Knives (swordsmove.ecrater.com)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swordsmove

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject: Swords & Knives (swordsmove.ecrater.com) Reply with quote

SWORDMOVE especially master of swords and knives manufacturer since from 1990 as per United Cutlery and Vaylrain Steel standard.

SWORDSMOVE Manufacture, Wholesaler, Retailer and Reliable Distributor Supplier of all kinds of Replica Swords, Fantasy Swords, Anime Swords, Oriental Swords, Damascus Swords, TV & Movie Swords, Game & Cartoon Swords, Medieval Swords, Scimitar Sword, Military Weapons, body armor, helmets, axes, hatchets and Knives.

SWORDSMOVE also manufacturing various type of custom made swords and knives as per requirements.

Swords, Knives and Axes/Hatchets weapons has to be shipped worldwide through DHL fully trackable and delivery time is 5-9 business working days.

Our commitment is high quality replica swords according to customer demands and needs. More pieces are released on a regular basis please keep visit our new range of swords. https://swordsmove.ecrater.com/

We offer hundreds of quality swords and accessories at unbeatable prices! Safe, secure ordering! Fast shipping worldwide!

Thank You for spending your time on our store.
Mobile/Whatsapp: 0039 3493880025 / Email: swordsmove@gmail.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do not repeat posts in different threads. You already have this same post in the introduce yourself thread, even though you have been selling here for at least 7 years at this point. Not many happy customers though.
swordsmove

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject: Fake Buyer/Purchaser Client Placed Order without Payment Reply with quote

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Hoping all is always well with you

We have dispatched various order worldwide to fake buyer/purchaser, placing orders on Ecrater without payment transaction process completion through PayPal, the Payment will automatically hold on which cannot be accepted, Various order have been dispatched worldwide without payment, then drop the dispute negative feedback in online store also because cannot send the payment and receive the sword & knife without money, I got the experience the international market is much different instead physically sale out.

Many various issues related to payment have been sent to PayPal and Ecrater management but couldn't receive payment.

Company giving opportunities to customer/client to visit our manufacturing unit to clarify our quality and services for your kind review and confirmation and wish to become a dealer, we are also giving distribution for the new business channel partner.

Those buyer/puchaser who have PayPal account mostly doing online fraud,

We got the experience and change the strategies/policies and terms & Conditions.

Thanks and Best Regards
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to sir or madam me. I am only another seller that sees you are having a major problem. I understand enough of what you said to understand you are making excuses, although I can't understand them completely as they are in rather garbled English.

In 17+ years of selling online, I have never had a buyer/purchaser doing online fraud using PayPal. However, if you can't use PP for your payment system or Stripe, then you don't have much choice of payment to be able to sell here. Most people aren't going to bother with a money order and getting funds put into foreign currency as well.
swordsmove

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are selling different type of items whenever you will sale expensive items let me know accordingly, i will wait your response.
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swordsmove, por favor no hagas spam en el foro. No hay necesidad de hacer varios post para promocion en un mismo site. Los bots como los de Google ven eso como algo sin interes, duplicado y hasta como spam.

MoonwishesStore vende articulos de "coleccion" tambien. Te recomiendo leer sus sugerencias.

Hablo y escribo espanol e ingles. No es translator por si las dudas.

For the English speakers:

swordsmove, please stop spamming in the forum. There is not needed to create multiple post of the same in the same site. The Google's bots saw it like not interest, duplicate or just spam.

MoonwishesStore sells "collectible" items too. My recommendation read her suggestions.

I speak and write Spanish & English. Any doubts, it is not translator.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey proud of myself. I picked up the gist of what you were saying before getting to the translation. Never took Spanish in school, but spent 7 weeks in Colombia in 1976 and some of what I learned has stuck with me. Plus my son whenever we watch a MASH DVD wants it with Spanish subtitles! Amazing what you can learn without trying.

I've never understood why people will say they don't know any foreign language, even a small amount, but they just don't realize how much they know.

Thank you for your kind words. Hard to know how to say that a seller has a problem and then the excuses start instead of hearing - yeah we did have a problem but we have fixed it now. Especially when feedback shows the opposite of the claims that someone makes for their store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: