eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Suspended because creating multiple account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryuga860808

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: Suspended because creating multiple account Reply with quote

i just open new store and suddenly got suspended, i've contacted them and they say that my account has been suspended for creating multiple account with different contact information and will not be reinstated. what should i do?
i tought we can open many stores as long as it has different email addresses
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Suspended because creating multiple account Reply with quote

ryuga860808 wrote:
i just open new store and suddenly got suspended, i've contacted them and they say that my account has been suspended for creating multiple account with different contact information and will not be reinstated. what should i do?
i tought we can open many stores as long as it has different email addresses

Yes, you are allowed to have more than one store here, but all the contact info needs to be the same other than the email address. As to what to do, they have already told you. You will not be reinstated. I'm not sure how long you have been here or how familiar you are with the management team here, but the owner of the site is very involved in answering questions, etc. I doubt that you would have been suspended without his say so, or the team has parameters for suspending a seller.

We as sellers can't help. I have never heard of anyone being suspended for life so to speak. eCRATER has their rules and you either follow them or you don't sell here. Sorry this has happened.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can have several stores, but not selling the same thing. You can have a store selling lawn gnomes, and a store selling glass animals, but you can not list the same items in both stores. Even if you happen to have a glass yard gnome.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto Sammie. Forgot about that. Without being able to see what each of the stores held, hard to know what happened, but they obviously thought it grievous enough to suspend.
ryuga860808

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm pretty sure that my accounts have different contact info (phone number, paypal, address, etc)
and about selling same thing i do sell some shirt in my stores but there are different theme (like qoutes themes in one store and zodiac themes in other), is that dissalowed?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryuga860808 wrote:
i'm pretty sure that my accounts have different contact info (phone number, paypal, address, etc)
and about selling same thing i do sell some shirt in my stores but there are different theme (like qoutes themes in one store and zodiac themes in other), is that dissalowed?

The different contact info was what they were complaining about. I think the only thing that has to be different is the email, your name, address, phone number, etc. all has to be the same. I think the PP account has to be the same as well.

If you sell t-shirts in one store, not sure why you would need a different store for a different kind. The more items you have in one store, the great your chance of being found by the search engines.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 5 stores here. All have different merchandise but identical personal data.
That is your problem. Because you probably did everything from one computer, you look like a scammer. You can write ecrater and ask if you can be reinstated if you change the contact data. If they say no, then they must have a different reason.

If you are selling knock offs of licensed merchandise, that could be another reason and that is not allowed.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why 5 stores with different personal data? Rolling Eyes

If I am watching and monitoring a system. I will mark you also as a "red" flag.

It looks like eCrater is taking some action to maintain the site controlled.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: