eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to prevent digital product stealing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DidiEdd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: How to prevent digital product stealing? Reply with quote

How should I keep someone from being able to copy and paste a digital download link so it doesn't get illegally shared?

For example, if I have a soundtrack in google drive and I want to put the link in but I want only a buyer to be able to access the link, what do I do?
I've already thought of making a link that only responds to a randomly generated password sent from a second link included, but how do I do that?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, you only need to post once, which you have already done. My first chance today to come here and the others tend to come when they can. Someone will get to you or you could ask the ecrater team.
DidiEdd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Please, you only need to post once, which you have already done. My first chance today to come here and the others tend to come when they can. Someone will get to you or you could ask the ecrater team.

Sorry, I wasn't sure which part to put it in and which would get seen more haha... But thanks for the tip, I'm kinda new here so I didn't even know I could ask the eCrater team, thanks for telling me!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm kinda new here so I didn't even know I could ask the eCrater team, thanks for telling me!

This is the one online selling venue that if you ask a question and don't expect a nonsense template response in 2 seconds (it may take a couple of days). The team is real people and at times even the owner will send a message. If Dimitar sends you a message and answers you or to contacts you, pay attention and be polite as he owns the place and he has been wonderful for these many years. While some escapees from eBay, etc. come and want the bells and whistles here that they had there, this is a site you can sell on without an ulcer. Depending on whether you need the money as spare change, or to buy the groceries, you may need to deal with other venues, but if this was just 'hobby' money for me, this would be my only site to sell on. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: