eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi! I’m newbie from Malaysia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalishamach

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: Hi! I’m newbie from Malaysia Reply with quote

I’m new in ecrater though have long experience in other platform.
Just let try this great option and hope it make some success.
Please visit my store and most welcome for your comment and advice..
Thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. If you are going to sell vitamins and supplements, etc. if they need a doctor's prescription such as the need for one for Zentel. Your other products, some are making claims to help cure or assist with healing of serious diseases (Hypertension, Diabetes, etc.) with no proof of their efficacy.

The US is very strict about things like this so you need to be sure that you aren't selling something you personally can't sell, items that need a prescription, proof of laboratory purity, and those sorts of things.
Dalishamach

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your advice.
Zentel is registered as "over the counter" medicine in my country, make me think it should be ok in other country too. I'll check how it status in the US.
So as for the supplement. They was approve by our government. But it might different in US, so i'll edit or remove some of the description or worst case remove the item to fulfill the US regulation.
Thank you very much for your much valuable feedback.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many countries have much laxer rules for medication than the US, but that is okay with me. Medications have to be manufactured by a company in strict compliance with regulations and all prescriptions medications must be sold on by prescriptions and from a licensed pharmacy. Supplements have particular rules for them and one thing you can not do is claim that they help cure incurable diseases such as diabetes, cancer, etc.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US doesn't approve things that are okay in other countries. Canada doesn't even approve things the US does. The EU as I understand it is even stricter.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and my husband as he has traveled the internet says that some middle eastern countries you can be arrested for having taken a prescription narcotic or having your own supply of doctor-prescribed narcotics with you. The last thing I would want is to get jailed in one of those countries as it sounds worse than Mexican jails. Every country is different and whatever country you want to sell in, you have to follow their rules or the venue can boot you off the venue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: