eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

missing shipping rates

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chriscomics

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: missing shipping rates Reply with quote

I have a UK store and I sell in US too in the shipping section I put in my us and UK rates everything was fine. Then I saw a not about shipping to Australia so followed the instructions and added Australia to countries I ship too and updated to find it hadn't saved the Australia and on top of that had removed UK from my shipping.

Thinking i might have removed both by mistake i added both again and again it wouldnt save, treid putting UK back and it wouldnt save.

So every new item i list only allows me to put US postage down and evertime i try to add new contries to ship too there dont save.

Crying or Very sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
chriscomics

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:29 pm    Post subject: missing shipping rates Reply with quote

after messing about I found this seems to be a issue with the Microsoft edge browser as after installing chrome and trying there added the shipping areas with no problems.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry you've had such a problem. It would really be helpful if you would send a note to the eCrater team using the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com. Let them know exactly what was happening, the browser you were using including the version number, and what browser you switched to that didn't have the problem.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: