eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

You are about to turn your biological clock around!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nixsenectitude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: You are about to turn your biological clock around! Reply with quote

I had my own “Aha! Moment”—my reality check, a few short years ago when my wonderful partner, doing what all great spouses, friends, and colleagues should do, told me the truth. “Honey,” he said, “you don’t look so good".

What he meant was, I looked old. And soft. And tired.

This hit me like a ton of bricks because I was, by most definitions, successful.

I had a thriving IT business. I even worked out regularly and I thought I ate OK. But my love was right—I felt old, and soft and tired. Here I was past my prime, not living my best life.

That woke me up and I immediately set off on a path to seek—not a diet, not a hardcore fitness regime—but a science-proven stem cell based antiaging product for rejuvenation, turning my life around and living optimally; and I found two - Norland's MEBO Gastrointestinal Capsule and Superlife's STC 30.

Now I want to share these secrets with you. I know it works because I am living, breathing proof. Today, when I walk into a room, people can’t believe I’m in my late 40's. They think I’m a decade younger, maybe more.I am ageless Smile I believe that my plan will transform you, because it’s easy, effective and will work for everyone.

You’ll boost your metabolism.
You’ll enjoy all-day energy.
You’ll feel younger for life.
Your will have improved moods,lose fat from where it matters most, a shrunk belly,elevated productivity.
You’ll bulletproof your body because, you can’t feel younger if you’re sick all the time. Your body will turn into an incredible disease-fighting machine.That’s something you want at any age.
I know it’s worked for me. Just commit and be consistent
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, welcome. You might want to fill out your About Us and terms pages. You are selling products that make claims to be curatives which means you have offer proof that they work from a bona fid laboratory which you won't get. |Even if you aren't marketing them as 'medicine' you are making claims that need to be substantiated.

Most of us are well trained now to ignore Nigerian scams. But this is a MLM program. I found a video about a young African man that was just so excited about SuperLife and every time he is about to say what it does, he starts talking about the money that is rolling into him.

From Wikipedia
Quote:
According to a report that studied the business models of 350 MLMs, published on the Federal Trade Commission's website, at least 99% of people who join MLM companies lose money.[8][9] Nonetheless, MLMs function because downline participants are encouraged to hold onto the belief that they can achieve large returns, while the statistical improbability of this is de-emphasized.

Whether these products work or not, shouldn't be the users' responsibility to figure out, but the supplements have to have had enough studies done to prove it's efficacy.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Moonwishes 100%. $300 for a month's supply? That supposedly will make you regenerate a severed finger? And cure everything else that could possibly go wrong with you?

You must be a Trump voter is all I can say.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No politics Maggie.

MLM schemes have been around for decades. And from what I saw this one has a whole new twist of being a Nigerian one! Those letters show up in my junk file so if I am having a slow morning I read them for my morning chuckle. Even funnier is the one I keep getting from supposedly the FBI chief of operations overseas wanting to help me get back my millions from an African country. The FBA has NO jurisdiction overseas that is the CIA. Leave those millions that don't exist and give it to the poor in your country and then people there can find ways to do legitimate jobs.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just popped over to their 'store'. Hasn't had any changes since the 20th, the first day they posted. Looks like maybe a hit and run time of opening a new store. They will be happy for one order a year if they get them from some dupe. Not only to heal severed body parts but crooked teeth and baldness. They have got to be kidding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: