eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How can i send a message back to a buyer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tikkotakka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:42 am    Post subject: How can i send a message back to a buyer Reply with quote

Hello i am new here,

How can i send a message back to a buyer?
I have no message menu in my account.
Why can i not send a message back from my account?
Do i send the message back with my email address?
I cant find any about this in the website.

http://bit.ly/support-nature

Thank you.

Tikko Takka.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER and to the eCRATER Community. Buyer's do not register on eCRATER so there is no buyer account. If you want or need to contact a buyer, you contact them direct. Yes, you'll need to use your own email address.

I would strongly suggest you have one email that you use for all eCRATER orders and customer service. This would be the same email address you have listed in your store. To check which email address you currently have listed, from your admin click on Account: -> Edit Account Info. The email address listed here will be used by eCRATER to notify you of orders and send customer inquires from the item pages. You can change this email address if you wish.

This may or may not be the same address you used to create your store which is considered your eCRATER primary email address. Any direct contact from eCRATER will be sent to your primary store address which is the email address you used to open your store. YOU MUST KEEP THIS EMAIL ADDRESS CURRENT. If you need to change your primary email address, you MUST contact eCRATER direct from the home page of the marketplace (ecrater.com) .
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is wonderful to have the freedom to contact customers if/when needed and them to reach out to us the same way. If you received an email from them with a question or whatever, you can reply back to them and usually, their email address is already in the send to the line, but not always. DO NOT respond to a customer using the Noreply email address as it would be going to the dead letter office. Laughing
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest problem I have with contacting customers asking questions is they write their email address down incorrectly. Sometimes I have taken up to an hour to get them the information they need only to find their email doesn't go anywhere. So they don't get the email and undoubtedly think we are ignoring them which is not true. Sad
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest problem I've encountered contacting a buyer, actual or potential, is that they made a purchase on eCRATER. When you email them using your own email address, they don't recognize it and either have their email provider set to send all unrecognized email addresses to spam or they don't recognize the address and delete it without looking at it.

I just recently renewed my Norton and they are sending all sorts of things to spam.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: