eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piggytiggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Hello Everyone! Reply with quote

Hi eCrater Community! We've been on eCrater since 2008! NOW that's a long time! We thought we would pop in here to introduce ourselves again. PalaceBridals is a virtual bridal gowns and bridal accessories Internet-based online store in Southern California. We offer wedding gowns, evening gowns and bridal accessories at 50% to 90% off retail prices. Read our feedback to see what others have to say! Have fun shopping!

https://piggytiggy.ecrater.com/ Wink
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
It is nice that you have been a long time seller here! Stop in to say hi more often!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Piggy, curious about this

Quote:
No off-shore U.S. territories and possessions, such as Puerto Rico.
Please Note: We do NOT ship to APO or FPO Addresses

It doesn't cost any extra to ship to PR, Guam, US Virgin Islands, and military addresses. At least in all my time sending orders, I have never run into an extra charge.
piggytiggy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ MoonwishesStore

We no longer ship to US territories or possessions, such as Puerto Rico and APO or FPO Addresses because we've had too many issues with packages being lost and buyers complaining of transit time despite shipping out the order within 1 business day. Tracking information is unreliable to these destinations. Most of the time, there is no tracking information or it never gets updated.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

piggytiggy wrote:
@ MoonwishesStore

We no longer ship to US territories or possessions, such as Puerto Rico and APO or FPO Addresses because we've had too many issues with packages being lost and buyers complaining of transit time despite shipping out the order within 1 business day. Tracking information is unreliable to these destinations. Most of the time, there is no tracking information or it never gets updated.

That is odd as I haven't had any problems shipping to those places. As far as I know, their mail service is via USPS, same as we would use. I used to get bunches of orders via PR, once they didn't get one and complained, but they didn't do anything about it. I wonder if Elperles has trouble shipping from PR? I used to have a lady that when she getting ready to go on vacation would order the sewing patterns that she wanted to work with when she arrived in the US Virgin Islands. No problems. So several years she did this. I don't even get complaints about shipping times for HI and Alaska either. We ship within 24 hours as well. It is funny how some sellers have problems and others don't. I think it is from having a great PO at the start of the mail's journey, and I have a GREAT PO!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: