eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hurricane Dorrien

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Hurricane Dorrien Reply with quote

Since there is no topic, I'll start one.

Current track shows it coming ashore near fort pierce, and not thankfully where I live. However, all my mail transits thru Jacksonville, which is in the projected path. So I'm going to ship Saturday ( assuming any orders arrive ) then hold off until the dust settles. What with the holiday, a day or two extra should not bother customers much.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching it closely and looks like we're going to be in the clear this time. I hadn't even thought about USPS through Jacksonville. Most of my mail also goes through Jacksonville, but could be routed a different way if Jacksonville is down.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to recall one storm they rerouted everything thru Tallahassee. We'll see if they do that again. I have one going out in the morning, and tomorrow should be OK. Tuesday morning will be interesting tho. I have a full tank of gas, plenty of purified water, and lots of crunchy peanut butter, so I should be OK. At this point not going to evacuate unles they open shelters and suggest we should go there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: