eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Re: what is Your Image Here all about?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecomicnut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: what is Your Image Here all about? Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm new here and can't figure out how to change (or remove) the big box on the left of my store home page that says "Your image here" Any clues?
Thanks in advance!
The Comic Nut
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Admin, go into Text & Colors > Color Templates then click on your template of choice. I believe it should then give you the option of uploading your Home Page Image.

Let us know if you have any problems..
thecomicnut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: it worked! Reply with quote

Thanks very much, that seems to have done it!
BikiniFlirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Uploaded Template, Still Can't Upload Picture? Reply with quote

Hi, I've tried uploading templates a few different times, and there's no option to upload a picture. Does this option go away after the first time? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!
Traci
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Uploaded Template, Still Can't Upload Picture? Reply with quote

BikiniFlirt wrote:
Hi, I've tried uploading templates a few different times, and there's no option to upload a picture. Does this option go away after the first time? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!
Traci

You can not upload templates. NO HTML can be used at eCrater.com.
The home page templates choices are there for you to select a color from. You have chosen orange as your color. If you log in and click on color template on the left menu and then click on the template yu will them be able to upload an image for the YOUR IMAGE HERE space.

See more directions here -
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=301
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: