eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Leeyee's New Shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeyee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:54 pm    Post subject: Leeyee's New Shop Reply with quote

[b] This is a new jewelry store, mainly make different kinds of silver, nature gem stone hand inlay jewelry.
Small and delicate jewelry
Listing will be updated everyweek.
New Store Opening Discount

https://leeyee.ecrater.com/

Last edited by leeyee on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

May I suggest this change to the sentence that you wrote: " wrapped with your mind before shipment." It should say wrapped with you in mind before shipments. The way your sentence looks to those here in the US is that you are wrapping your jewelry with our brains before shipment!

You also state "Basically we will deliver the goods within 72 hours (1-3 days except Sunday) " and then later say it takes several weeks as the orders are coming from China. You meant to say, I believe, is that shipping will happen within 72 hours and delivery may take several weeks as orders are coming from China.

Your jewelry is lovely and the kind I like to wear although my husband is always trying to get me to wear the big bulky items - not my thing! You might want to show measurements in inches as well as centimeters. Many here in the States have been resistant to learning the metric system and have no idea how big something that is, say 14 cm would be.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: