eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 am    Post subject: Hello everyone Reply with quote

Hello eCrater Community!

Greetings from Indie. i am new to eCrater. Have watchers and only one sale so far. I know it takes time.

https://indie.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I would say welcome, but looking at your store, you are NOT new here. You have had 232 sales and your feedback is horrible. You do not seem to even grasp some of the simpler things about eCRATER such as feedback. You state you will leave feedback for the buyer. This is impossible to do here as we are not set up for that. I do not know how eCRATER feels on the subject of unverified accounts at PP. I have shipped every purchase paid for through PP and don't even look to see the address other than to copy it to insert it into my endicia postage program. You are using what is called boilerplate in all the listings that I looked at. Boilerplate is repeating your 'about us', terms of service and contact information in every listing. This is frowned on. The page for descriptions is not supposed to be about your terms or PP, it is to describe the product you are selling. Your cell phone cases are missing one important word and that is 'Cellphone' case. Nor do you apparently have a category for cellphone cases. I also noted that you are using name brands such as Mercedes Benz for a golf ball marker. Do you have permission to sell products with this type of branding? Same with Harley Davidson, BMW, Star Trek?

As you say you have had only one sale so far yet your stats prove otherwise, did you purchase this store from someone else or just conveniently forgotten all the other sales you have made since 2012? When I was raising my children I always told them it was better to tell the truth than lie to me, as if I caught them lying to me (and I always did) their punishment would be far worse because they lied!
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You certainly aren't new to ecrater and you have had a ton of sales.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat wrote:
You certainly aren't new to ecrater and you have had a ton of sales.

Several 'new' sellers introducing themselves even though they have been selling awhile. Not sure why. Perhaps to just promote their store to other sellers? I don't really know, but I have found it strange. In this case all I could think is that someone bought someones store, but why buy a store with such awful feedback? I'm not dwelling on it, just glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks the post was a bit off.
indie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:55 am    Post subject: Thank you for your comment. Reply with quote

Thank you for your comment, a very meaningful enlightenment.
What I mean is, I am new to this ecrater (community).
And what I mean is the average sale is only one for each month (sorry if the sentence is wrong or incomplete and become ambiguous).
And from your explanation, I learned the cause.
Thank you very much for your advice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: