eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google shopping&Google feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coconutstorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:57 am    Post subject: Google shopping&Google feed Reply with quote

I have already filled in the Google attributes. Why is Google shopping still showing "There is no Google feed for your store. This generally means the following:.-your store is suspended. "Can you tell me what went wrong?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no items showing in your store other than the home page but the links lead to a page that says "oops" this item could not be found. It means generally that you are suspended. It may be because of the brand - Nike - that you are selling. Do you have written permission from Nike to sell their items? Nike is super picky about who gets to sell their items.

You need to contact eCRATER.com to ask what is the trouble and what you need to fix, etc. Because of the holiday followed by a weekend, it may take a few days for them to get back to you. I don't recognize your store name and I am figuring that you have a new store and aren't up on all that goes on here. Messages to the eCRATER team are answered by real people and while they may use templates for some responses with adding personalized details, but no canned messages that make you wonder if anything other than a robot saw your initial question.

So you probably need a written agreement that you are allowed to retail Nike shoes as well as invoices from Nike that you bought the shoes from their wholesaler and not from Joe Blow who is selling shoes that fell off the back of a truck. While eCRATER, in general, isn't as fussy as Amazon, they still have to be very careful to not have pirated/counterfeit items being sold on the site as it can shut the whole site and affect all of us.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: