eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supsilver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:34 am    Post subject: Hello everyone Reply with quote

I am new here. I opened a shop for a while. I am artisan jewelry maker and designer. All products are made by my family members and me. Please kindly help me how to increase sales. I sell handmade handmade sterling silver products. I hope to get a chance for my local business to try. Welcome to my shop. Thank you.
My shop: https://supsilver.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Looks like you are off to a good start.
Supsilver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for reply me. I just set the shop and left it run. I have less online knowledge. After I learnt it from friends, I come back again. Not too much. Please kindly recommend me how to increase selling. Thank you in advance.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to promote your store. I use free places like Pinterest and Facebook, as well as trying to leave links to my store wherever possible, without annoying people. I also found that the more items I have in inventory the better. Since other than a potential selling fee, eCRATER doesn't charge for your store being open, so if you get the desire to move on, don't close this store, open another one somewhere and continue to promote this store. The search engines pay more attention to stores, websites and blogs the longer they are up and busy.

Because of the types of things that I sell, when something sells, I will 'tweak' (fix/improve) all listings with that same number. This shows if nothing else to the search engines that the store is active and open for business and being taken care of. Because English is not your first language, one of the things that you can look for to fix in a listing is the text that you need to run through a spellcheck and grammar check. My husband even loaded a program called Grammarly to help improve my spelling and grammar. It isn't just people in Thailand with problems! Laughing
Supsilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you again for kindly to help me. I will try it. Take care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: