eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

respond to negative feedback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnGrit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:14 am    Post subject: respond to negative feedback Reply with quote

I have responded to feedback in the past but do not remember the procedure for responding to feedback? In the middle of my correcting a mistake (during which the buyer seemed agreeable) he left negative. I have since corrected the mistake. But the negative is just glaring without update. The negative without response from me or update from buyer makes it look like I did nothing to correct. Without update, the negative stands out as unfair, unqualified incorrect statement - please see most recent negative. I did make a mistake, but correct replacement sent 12-13-19. I did not even make buyer return wrong item.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This information was posted by ecrater here: eCRATER.com Forum Index -> eCRATER sellers only -> respond to feedback
Quote:
Posted: 23 Jan 2018 11:23 Post subject: respond to feedback
We added today a new feature: respond to non-positive feedback.

If you get a neutral or negative review from a buyer, now you can respond to it. There is a button in the order details page.

Please note that you can still dispute orders with us.

You might want to contact eCrater with information related to the negative to see if it can be changed. Just be sure to include all the information related to the problem, the actions you've taken and the outcome.

In looking at your store, I noticed you have a major problem with your international shipping. The eCrater Terms of Service state:
Quote:
4.4 Content requirements
- Shipping must be set-up in the store to all locations that are selected in the shipping zones. It is not allowed to request shipping or additional costs after an order has been placed. The buyer should have the full cost upon checkout.

You are charging shipping for the US, but your shipping to AU and UK are $0.00. You need to either add shipping OR delete AU and UK from your shipping zones.
JohnGrit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Great info. Found and made all changes and updates. Cause of my many headaches - vanished. Thanks.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, would you mind a few suggestions. If so answer back here.
JohnGrit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
John, would you mind a few suggestions. If so answer back here.

Sorry, the only info shown for you is 15k+ posts. So, if you have any suggestions about posting, I am all ears (eyes).
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John when I went to see about the negative, I noticed a few other things that you haven't done yet with your store. No About page and no Terms page which means you are writing all the terms within your listing which Google doesn't like to see that kind of boilerplate.

Another thing is with over 6000+ products (close to 7000) you have no categories set up. Everything is still listed under my eBay. This means that a buyer has no way of finding those things that you sell, but they don't know what they are looking for such as a DVD that might be interesting and they have never seen an ad for it before.

My biggest problem, and for someone that loves to read it is rough, I can't read your descriptions. They are all in one chunk of single-spaced text, which includes whatever about the item that is for sale as well as the boilerplate about things that should be in your terms. My eyes can't find a place to settle. The only time I see descriptions printed like this are the ones downloaded from eBay, and then not tweaked to put them in a category or to set them up nicely to make it easier to read.
JohnGrit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore: Thanks for the suggestions.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome.
JohnGrit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards: I made a case for removing negative feedback as a result of an email trick (noreply changes to buyer email and then looks like being sent, but does not - I thought "noreply" was a glitch) and the international shipping choices that were unknowingly affecting my transferred listing payment totals.

Thank you very much for your inspiration that really enlightened me to change.
HealthFashionSports

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Removing a Feedback Reply with quote

We have a customer that want to remove the feedback as they made a mistake & we do not know how. Thank U for your response on how to.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Removing a Feedback Reply with quote

HealthFashionSports wrote:
We have a customer that want to remove the feedback as they made a mistake & we do not know how. Thank U for your response on how to.

The customer would have to reach out to the eCRATER team to request feedback removal. They can do that via the contact link on the main page.
HealthFashionSports

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:34 pm    Post subject: Removing a Feedback Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sheila. I had to use that today and couldn't remember how.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: